Atheism in Europe

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
Messages
12,141
I figured Germany would be number 1, not France.
Although, I'm guessing now the numbers will be completely out of whack, with all the refugees all over the place.
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
145,674
Location
Belgium
Stybar said:
I figured Germany would be number 1, not France.
Although, I'm guessing now the numbers will be completely out of whack, with all the refugees all over the place.
Hadn't even thought of that yet..
 

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
Messages
12,141
Mave said:
Stybar said:
I figured Germany would be number 1, not France.
Although, I'm guessing now the numbers will be completely out of whack, with all the refugees all over the place.
Hadn't even thought of that yet..
The numbers depicted are from 6 years ago, before the whole refugee crisis started, but I'm guessing they're even more out of whack now.
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
145,674
Location
Belgium
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
I figured Germany would be number 1, not France.
Although, I'm guessing now the numbers will be completely out of whack, with all the refugees all over the place.
Hadn't even thought of that yet..
The numbers depicted are from 6 years ago, before the whole refugee crisis started, but I'm guessing they're even more out of whack now.
You bet.
 
Top