Assassin's Creed 2

[TMS]Hollowbusta

"Nothing is true; everything is permitted." We learned this adage in the original Assassin's Creed, and Assassin's Creed II carries on the tradition beautifully, inspiring you to rethink the conspiracy at the heart of the series--and to reconsider what you should expect from a sequel. The franchise's second console outing is an impressive piece of work. Developer Ubisoft Montreal has addressed almost all of Assassin's Creed's flaws by filling its follow-up with fresh and enjoyable mission types and layering on new and mostly excellent features, while still retaining the joy of movement and atmospheric wonder that characterized the original. These enhancements range from the subtle (you can swim now) to the game-changing (there's an economy), but aside from a few small missteps, every tweak makes for a more enjoyable, more engaging adventure. The cohesive story and a terrific new character will draw you in, and you aren't apt to forget the memorable and explosive ending that will have you eager for the third installment.

^Quote from Gamespot

Screens:
956856_20091021_790screen002.jpg

956856_20091116_790screen005.jpg

956856_20091116_790screen003.jpg

956856_20091116_790screen001.jpg

956856_20091116_790screen004.jpg

This game is an awesome one and I have completed the story, it's a very, very well told story and I think you should get it 10/10 for me

(More coming soon :T)

Coming for PC in 2010 :ninja: Then I'll be getting it. I enjoyed Assassin's Creed 1.

I would have burned it about 1.5weeks ago, but I haz no DVDs D:
I think it is an awsome game btw

waiting for christams to get it looking forward i really enjoyed the first one

This looks so ... AWESOME.

No more to say actually.

This is one of the few games that I would want to buy. :T

Most people don't like playing games on consoles.. But I think its awesome! Even with FPS games. I rock at it. Like today in COD4, I got 38 kills and 14 deaths... Thats the ratio I don't even get on PC (And I'm not even the highest rank... most high ranks are below me in score xD). I would get this game for PS3... but I need monah :(

And just how are they gonna catch you? Do they have something like this? Seriously, are they gonna come to your house and fuck your shit up or just be like "Meh."

GPow69 said:
And just how are they gonna catch you? Do they have something like this? Seriously, are they gonna come to your house and fuck your shit up or just be like "Meh."
No... They can detect the modded games/systems. You can't just burn a dvd and pop it in to play. It's just like punkbuster, GameGuard, or any other hack-preventing systems on PC. They detect if there is any modified software installed when you go online. They won't come to your house or anything, but they can ban you from their network. Just like last month 1 million Xbox 360 players were banned form Xbox Live for pirating Modern Warfare 2.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/11/12/cnet.xbox.live.ban/index.html?iref=allsearch

There hasn't been any major hacks/mods for PS3 to play free games.. but there are some sites that modify the DVDs, and you have to install a program on your PS3, to be able to play. (It costs about 50$ of one time fee to get in) But I am not risking my three hundred dollars worth of system for a game.

[TMS]Slayer said:
And Sony isn't Microsoft, I think they will catch you. :ninja:

Uhm do you know that when you hack your xbox360 to play cracked games, you are banned FOREVER from the network? You have to like buy a new Xbox360 to play again online...

Back
Top Bottom