ANOTHER good site for seasons episodes:

For Firefox, I would reccomend the AdBlock Plus Plugin, For Opera (Meee!!) Just set it to block all pop ups and such and ignore all the other ads :tongue:

Great Site, Works pretty good! Overall, I greatly approve it.

GPow69 said:
[SL]Slayer said:
GPow69 said:
[SL]Slayer said:
I don't like it :wow:

'DA FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?
Quality is crap. lol

Mr. Picky over here thinks the quality is crap! Well, Mr. Picky, it sure loads a hell of a lot faster than it would take to Download the episodes!
I dont really have to wait, because i don't download episodes when i need them, I download before hand. When the episodes are about to run out, meaning when i have about 5 - 6 left, I download that night, so that I can watch them when I finish. This way I don't have to wait at all. And I watch then in pure 1600x900 HD on 20" Widescreen. :thumbsup: That website has like 800x600 resolution on the videos, and its really pixilated. I would rather go with Hulu.com(HD) rather than watching in crap quality in which you cant even tell who it is. Oh and some of the episodes are deleted :tongue:

You got me there, Hulu = <3

But It's not available in Canada, so I have to use this IP changing program to watch vids on it >,<

1) Hulu is only good if you live in America. TheMaveSite is hosted in Canada, so TheMaveSite is against hulu >8D.
2) Downloading:
a) Takes a lot more work to find what your looking for properly (good seeders, etc),
b) Gives you the risk of catching a virus,
c) Takes a million years. You can't always watch it exactly when you wanna watch it, weather or not you try to be smart.

Zezombia said:
Downloading:
a) Takes a lot more work to find what your looking for properly (good seeders, etc),
b) Gives you the risk of catching a virus,
c) Takes a million years.
All so true, and the last one made me lol :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom