Amputated Finger Turned Into USB

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
A COMPUTER nerd who lost a finger in a motorbike crash had it replaced with a USB drive - and now boasts about having the world's only 2GB digit.

Helsinki software developer Jerry Jalava built the special prosthetic finger, which contains storage for photos, movies, music and other useful files, himself.

It looks like a normal finger but he can peel it back from the "nail" and plug it into a computer USB slot.

Jalava had half his finger amputated after crashing his Ducati motorbike last year.

He said of the prosthetic: "It is not attached permanently into my body, it is a removable prosthetic which has a USB memory stick inside it.

"When I'm using the USB, I just leave my finger inside the slot and pick it up after I'm ready."

Source : DailyTelegraph

Thats pretty cool :laugh: just walk into a internet cafe and plug your finger in the computer :tongue:

hahaha yeah not bad with the internet café xD but it sucks :tongue: if you wana type you can only with one hand cuz the other is on the usb thingy :tongue:

Blubber said:
hahaha yeah not bad with the internet café xD but it sucks :tongue: if you wana type you can only with one hand cuz the other is on the usb thingy :tongue:

he said its not permantly attached to his body, which means he can remove his whole finger

BoxFever101 said:
Blubber said:

he said its not permantly attached to his body, which means he can remove his whole finger

Oh ^^ holly shit then it is :sick: :s if you see a guy taking of his finger and then putting it on the PC haha :wacko: :sick: :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom