American Pie sequel: 'American Reunion' (American Pie 4)

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
WPbYz.jpg

The Wrap is reporting that The American Pie franchise have begun with the sequel by signing Jason Biggs, Seann William Scott, and Eugene Levy.
Negotiations are also underway with original cast members Thomas Ian Nicholas, Tara Reid, Chris Klein, Mena Suvari, and Jennifer Coolidge for the new film, which will be titled American Reunion.
Apparently there is no love for Alyson Hannigan, Shannon Elizabeth, Eddie Kaye Thomas, and Natasha Lyonne, but with champions like Reid and Klein, who needs ‘em! The Wrap also reports that filming is set to begin on May 24th.

Presumably American Reunion will be followed by the sex comedies American Mid-Life Crisis, American Divorce, American Regret, American Nursing Home, and American Funeral. And once you reach American Funeral, the sex jokes write themselves.

Source: http://collider.com/american-pie-4-american-reunion-jason-biggs/80884/

I love the American Pie Series, especially, I think it's band camp? where they got spy cams or something :E

I've watched them all, but the first three were the best imo.
And now they're returning to the old actors, which is awesome.

Mave said:
I've watched them all, but the first three were the best imo.
And now they're returning to the old actors, which is awesome.
Holy crap. This is a miracle. This is like the first time someone shares the same opinion about the series as me o.o

Back
Top Bottom