krzywywp5.gif

killerty1.gif

dupamm6.gif

czytajur9.gif

bojesiecz8.gif

boisiefp2.gif

:holmes:

some of them are good, other ones arent :\

I dont like the question mark and explanation mark, and the puke one is disgusting

I don't like any of them :badboy: <- example of a good emoticon
:afro: :holmes: :elvis: <- more great emoticons

JabbaWockeeZ said:
Yaheli said:
Well, have it your way...I would use the negative emotions on people that disses us.

The forum is meant to be a fun place, bad people won't stay unbanned for long.. :tongue:

Mave said:
JabbaWockeeZ said:
Yaheli said:
Well, have it your way...I would use the negative emotions on people that disses us.

The forum is meant to be a fun place, bad people won't stay unbanned for long.. :tongue:
Oh, but I don't understand why you always clear the ban list. How about if the same person gets banned 3 times (if passed 3 times, its over the limit) he stays permanent banned?

JabbaWockeeZ said:
Mave said:
JabbaWockeeZ said:
Yaheli said:

Oh, but I don't understand why you always clear the ban list. How about if the same person gets banned 3 times (if passed 3 times, its over the limit) he stays permanent banned?

huh? I was talking about forums here :tongue: xD you're messing up the server and the forums I think :tongue:

Yeah :) I will do that + the xfire plugin once I have some time, I'm doing my exam tasks now, and every now and then I check TMS forums, not time to edit php etc now though :\

Back
Top Bottom