5 New Images from THE DARK KNIGHT RISES; Plus New Details

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Can't fucking wait.

The Batcave:
The set-which occupies most of a massive L.A. soundstage-is extraordinary for being exactly what it needs to be. Just a big old cave. One with a working waterfall that feeds a subterranena lake, as well as a concrete platform that rises up from the watery deep and hides secret plastic cabinetry that can pop up from the floor with the press of a button.

Christian Bale on His Last Day in the Batsuit:
Christian Bale: “My last day in the suit was also the last day of shooting for me. I was in New York, on top of a downtown skyscraper. The day began with Morgan Freeman and then ended with Anee Hathaway. I got to say goodbye from within the batcowl. it was very quiet, just a couple people there. But in the midst of it, I said, ‘Hold on a sec. Let me take a moment. This is it. I’m never going to have this claustrophobia again!’ So I had to pause. I had to.”
“It’s a fascintating thing, that suit, don’t you think? And since I am generally within it, I actually don’t get to see it that often. Not the way that other people do.”
“I can tell you the truth because I’m done with it: I felt immense pressure. And I think it’s a good pressure because you owe it to the films-and the people’s expectations-to make greatwork.”

Inspirations for The Dark Knight Rises:
Christopher Nolan: In seeking to craft “a portrayal of a city and the different strata of people living in it,” Nolan and his brother were inspired by Charles Dickens’ A Tale of Two Cities and the silent cinema of Fritz Lang, arguably best known for the sci-fi landmark Metropolis.

xK0u4.jpg

YVpuB.jpg

OVDmX.jpg

WwJgn.jpg

vPoVv.jpg

Source: http://collider.com/dark-knight-rises-movie-images/137398/

Back
Top Bottom