[WTF] Cargo ship gets visit from Somali pirates

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
HTML:
<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/5e2_1333668975"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/5e2_1333668975" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Mave said:
Impulse said:
Those are quite a lot of warning shots.

Makes me wonder what they mean with real shots..
Wasting less bullets. These shot were to say "we've got guns, GTFO"
If those pirates still tried to board the ship, then they would be shot at. And by shot at, I mean they will get shot lethally. These are just shots to scare them off.

Those dipshits should be shot. And very lethally. As soon as they're identified hostile to the ship and do not respond to warnings.

And I think that the serious discussions board somewhat deserves a new topic regarding the international laws that disallow the use of torture and lethal force in all cases.

When Americans cut open a guy's penis in the Guantanamo bay prison (based on the Binyam Mohamed, who was released in 2009, case) without any solid evidence that the individual has actually participated in a terrorist organization or a meeting of that, then it is clearly wrong. Americans, as we know, are stupid in every step they take. Alright, this is not the case at all.

What I mean is the people like Norway's killer Anders Behring Breivik, who in total murdered 85 people, should be shot on sight. Countries have their own secret services and it would be foolish to think that all ordered killings are only the way Russia does it or that it is just a poor conspiracy. Norway has 4 intelligence services similar to USA having CIA and FBI, Russia having the FSB. What the fuck is the matter with them? Breivik does not deserve to sit in a fucking courtroom so he can smile at all the relatives of the people he killed. He deserves to be tortured in a very obscene way, just to feel what he has been putting the people he killed and their relatives through. But according to the European and Norwegian laws as we know them, he will be sitting in a fancy ass prison for until perhaps the rest of his life. Some might consider a life-long jailtime a solution better than torture and death since it lasts longer and his life has no meaning, but I'm going to be rough on the numbers and say that maintaining a lifetime prisoner a year costs at least 10 thousand euros. And if I was a Norwegian citizen, I would not agree to paying that.

^

Yes he admitted his guilt to killing those 85 people, however I'm sure he didn't torture them, they would have been for the sake of a better word.. humanely shot. They wouldn't have suffered.

You're just a sadistic person Andre.

However, Breivik's manifesto had some excellent points, to which many norwegians agreed with.

Andre said:
Those dipshits should be shot. And very lethally. As soon as they're identified hostile to the ship and do not respond to warnings.

And I think that the serious discussions board somewhat deserves a new topic regarding the international laws that disallow the use of torture and lethal force in all cases.

When Americans cut open a guy's penis in the Guantanamo bay prison (based on the Binyam Mohamed, who was released in 2009, case) without any solid evidence that the individual has actually participated in a terrorist organization or a meeting of that, then it is clearly wrong. Americans, as we know, are stupid in every step they take. Alright, this is not the case at all.

What I mean is the people like Norway's killer Anders Behring Breivik, who in total murdered 85 people, should be shot on sight. Countries have their own secret services and it would be foolish to think that all ordered killings are only the way Russia does it or that it is just a poor conspiracy. Norway has 4 intelligence services similar to USA having CIA and FBI, Russia having the FSB. What the fuck is the matter with them? Breivik does not deserve to sit in a fucking courtroom so he can smile at all the relatives of the people he killed. He deserves to be tortured in a very obscene way, just to feel what he has been putting the people he killed and their relatives through. But according to the European and Norwegian laws as we know them, he will be sitting in a fancy ass prison for until perhaps the rest of his life. Some might consider a life-long jailtime a solution better than torture and death since it lasts longer and his life has no meaning, but I'm going to be rough on the numbers and say that maintaining a lifetime prisoner a year costs at least 10 thousand euros. And if I was a Norwegian citizen, I would not agree to paying that.

I 100% agree with you Andre.
What the fuck world.

Back
Top Bottom