WOW

Jake

Is it worth the money? I mean all my mates play it but I'm considering, what to do?

Well here's my advise:

Look up good WOW private servers. All you need is the game, and you can play for free on a server not hosted by the WOW company. And yes there is always tons of people on them.

Also private servers offer so much more then the normal WOW company hosted servers. Custom shops, better drops, you name it, and you can probably find a server who has it. You can even do normal servers like the WOW company hosted ones. I was on one once that got you to level 70 after killing 1 creature from the spawn, and every little thing sold you 500 gold. They also had custom shops where you could buy the best crap in the game for like 1 copper each.

But I wouldn't get into WOW myself, it's gay in my opinion.

wow is cool, but not the best game I ever played.
And it makes more fun with friends.

But I think its worth buying.. Are 15 per month expensive???

You should play on a trialaccount (for free, 10 days). Then you know whether you want to play it further or not.
:biggrin:

Private servers are illegal, I dont want to be banned :(

I never liked WoW...I just never got into those kinds of games, mainly racing, FPS, and games like GTA.

How is SA:MP illegal? It's not against anything...you can't be sued over it.

Of course you can, a massive public game modification that even has some profit which has already been sealed with copyright. It's game sue heaven, but they can't be bothered to do crap like that.

Didn't you notice that some videos have been taken off YouTube by a compliant issued by RockStar Games that included SA-MP?

Back
Top Bottom