Whats your favorite movie quote?

[TMS_REC]Fusty

Mines is from superbad. The part where Seth is with jules and her "stupid ass friend".
Juels - You scratch our back we will scratch yours.
Seth- Well you see Juels the problem is my back is located at my cock.

Best movie quote ever haha.

"We can't stop here, this is bat country!"

- Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Why can't you go home, ARE YOU TOO GOOD FOR YOUR HOME!?"

Happy Gilmore.

"asta la vista baby" - The Terminator
" Yippie kay yay motherfucker" - Die Hard
"Why so serious?" - The Joker

This is a quote from the infamy trailer from COD MW2, is not a mive, but still awsome imo.
"Kane was the first man ever to strike down an other. And when the lord came down and asked "What have you done?".
Kane could not hide his crime. For the blood of his very own brother cried out from the ground"

This is also an awsome quote from The Shawshank redemption:
1967 Parole Hearings Man: Ellis Boyd Redding, your files say you've served 40 years of a life sentence. Do you feel you've been rehabilitated?
Red: Rehabilitated? Well, now let me see. You know, I don't have any idea what that means.
1967 Parole Hearings Man: Well, it means that you're ready to rejoin society...
Red: I know what *you* think it means, sonny. To me it's just a made up word. A politician's word, so young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie, and have a job. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?
1967 Parole Hearings Man: Well, are you?
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

Back
Top Bottom