What's your favorite brand of gin?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
For all the gin & tonic lovers: what's your favorite gin brand(s)?

Personally I really like Monkey47

FmGw36T.jpg

If they don't have Monkey, I usually go for Hendrick's.

9pqY1aE.png

Since both of these are pretty expensive I also regularly go for Bombay Sapphire

WlyJ2ta.jpg

For tonic I really like Fever Tree, but regular Schweppes is also fine.

Jv7i49u.jpg

Not that fan of gin. I prefer rum, and I usually drink Captain Morgan. Usually straight, or with some cola.
I do know my sister-in-law is a fan, she even got this fancy box of things to chuck into it, like herbs or something? I have no idea how that works, but she seems to like it.

Stybar said:
Not that fan of gin. I prefer rum, and I usually drink Captain Morgan. Usually straight, or with some cola.
I do know my sister-in-law is a fan, she even got this fancy box of things to chuck into it, like herbs or something? I have no idea how that works, but she seems to like it.
I'm not really into the herbs and spices shizzle. I prefer a gin and tonic without anything else.
Please tell me you listen to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_metal while drinking rum.

9120046540528_1.jpg

Farthofer's O.Gin is without any doubt one of the finest gins out there.

Less exotic gin that I love is Hendrick's, I sadly get a rash from Bombay and all the other cheaper gins.

As for tonic water, I LOVE Fevertree's Elderflower Tonic, coming in as close second place is Fentiman's Tonic water:
007111e82c2183c1daad92b7617ea09a.png

I drink it without anything fancy added to it, hate it when people add pepper to it - just add ice and you're good to go!

Well, that's quite the introduction. Welcome!

And yeah Mave, of course. It's also the drink of choice for watching Pirates Of The Caribbean.

Stybar said:
Well, that's quite the introduction. Welcome!

And yeah Mave, of course. It's also the drink of choice for watching Pirates Of The Caribbean.

Drank some rum yesterday for the first time finally. Tried two rum cocktails in the Cocktails at 9 bar in Antwerp. I approve.

What cocktail did you get? Classic Rum/Coke? It's my togo cocktail (if I ever drink one...)

Stybar said:
What cocktail did you get? Classic Rum/Coke? It's my togo cocktail (if I ever drink one...)
I had two: one was with 4 different kinds of rum (forgot the name). Other one was one type, but much stronger, like too strong tbh. Had also pepper in it I think?

Back
Top Bottom