What's the worst thing about this generation?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
  • The current dubstep culture, before it went all BWWAAAP, those were the days.
  • The YOLO, swag attitude.
  • Their disrespect towards others.

Kids who think they can act like adults. You know them, they're 12, but act like they're 20. They drink, smoke, fuck, curse, skip school, and do all the shit that they are not supposed to do. Now, I know, "When you were that old". But I wasn't like that when I was 12. I didn't deal cocaine (actual classmate of my little brother got caught dealing at age 13), I didn't skip school. I didn't drink my first alcohol until I was 15. And that was one beer, with my parents. I saw a girl being so completely wasted she kept walking into a signpost. Her outfit didn't look out of place in a stripclub, and I knew she was about 13 years old, since she was in the same grade as my brother.
And the worst part is their arrogance. They think they're the shit. You know what I'm talking about. You're on the bus, relaxed, enjoying the fact that the weekend is here, and BOOM. A shitload of little shits come on the bus. They start yelling, talking like they actually know how a penis works, or how much alcohol costs or tastes. And if you're stupid enough to tell them to shut the fuck up, you'll get a shitstorm of insults, sour faces and generally unpleasantness the rest of the way.

TL;DR:
Kids these days (and I know I risk sounding like an old guy) want to be older, but because they're not, they are plain obnoxious/annoying.
However, like Imp means, not all of them are shitholes. Impulse himself, for example, is probably a kid I could get along with. My brother has friends that I don't mind coming over. But please, don't think you're awesome just because you think you know how to sex.

The thing is, kids don't respect the older ones anymore.
I remember when I was like in fifth grade, I would always walk past the cool older kids thinking 'oh god don't look at me please don't even notice me'. Fear and respect.
Now? 12 year old fuckwits telling seniors to 'shut the fuck up'. I would love to just slap them a few times, but you can't do that because everyone is going to stare at you and you'll be that guy who beats kids.

Kinda relevant story, I was in the bus after the last day of school. It was crowded as FUCK, and like 35°C inside. I couldn't get a seat so I had to stand, the whole bus filled to the brim. Me? SURROUNDED by walking meters.
The kid that sat in front of me was playing some game with his iPhone or something, and that little dipshit next to me OF COURSE had to watch him. How did he do that? Leaning against me. For 20 minutes.
I snapped, shouted at him to get the fuck off me yadda yadda, dead silence in the bus and stares in every direction. Worth it though.

^oh god, do you have the annoying first-graders with backpack bigger than their body as well? Which take up more space than the kid himself, but he refuses to take it off?

Panki said:
I snapped, shouted at him to get the fuck off me yadda yadda, dead silence in the bus and stares in every direction. Worth it though.
Nice, I would probably shout though, but as soon as he started leaning against me I would look at him with a face that says "get the fuck back", if that doesn't help I would just slide him away and tell him to keep his distance.

Speaking about disrespect, last year I took the bus daily, and every day these punks would take a 4 seater would only two people, but they would fill the opposite two seats with their bloody feet..
After ~10 mins the bus would be crowded (lots of people with no place to sit) but these fucks don't even care.
One time an old man asked "do you mind to lift your legs so I can sit?" the punk kid answered "yes I do." All the rage.

Stybar said:
^oh god, do you have the annoying first-graders with backpack bigger than their body as well? Which take up more space than the kid himself, but he refuses to take it off?
The worst are the shits from the Waldorf school. One day some brat started shouting the alphabet. All 26 letters. And then backwards.
Another kid started unpacking his packback.
A BOOK. AN EXCERCISE BOOK. MY PEN, I STILL NEED THAT.

Not just this generation but the entire world population at large with no prejudice to any group at all, all groups treated with the same disdain as all the others.

It is very difficult to begin, but here is the worlds people at large, your average joe nowadays is a self obsessed obnoxious greedy asshole. With no consideration towards others, the days of helping the old granny cross the street are long gone. From the guy who screams phlegm and abuse at you because you accidentally cut them off and then follow you to your house to scream more phlegm and abuse towards you. The little 10 year old wigger who I saw at the fast food restaurant last week, dressed as Lebron James, with two other white 10 year old girls, smoking with cigarettes and drinking the ol bottle of jack. To the inconsiderate people on the transport network, who take a seat while an old gentleman with a walking stick struggles to stand while they enjoy the comfort of their laziness and self obsession. To the whores with no morals, inclusive of men, who will leave you at the click of a stick to get the next hot model, merely for their own selfishness. People are not what they used to be. I wish the world population was culled, bring back Adolf, he can finish the job and get rid of another group load of assholes.

Xenuloop said:
I wish the world population was culled, bring back Adolf, he can finish the job and get rid of another group load of assholes.

I like this guy.

SovareZza said:
Everything.

I have no specifics, I hate the entire generation.
I'll change that -- it's not that I hate the generation, I mean, I know a few that are not at all like the majority, but everything I hate has been mentioned.
No respect, no empathy, no sympathy, #yolo, #swag (especially the "it's not rape if you have swag" shit. Someone literally tried to use that as an excuse here in Aus, I assume after seeing that photo. I'll see if I can find the article.)

I don't deal with the shit of little cunts because in my town, the cops will side with the older one if they know the kid is a little shit, and they will let you punch them.
Hell, there's one girl who just goes around and tries to fight people, and the police have said that you are allowed to defend yourself against her.

This generation is full of little cockheads who need a good fucking smack around the head.

Xenuloop said:
People are not what they used to be. I wish the world population was culled, bring back Adolf, he can finish the job and get rid of another group load of assholes.
This. This so much.

Panki said:
Xenuloop said:
I wish the world population was culled, bring back Adolf, he can finish the job and get rid of another group load of assholes.

I like this guy.

A German agreeing with "bring back Adolf"? This makes me uncomfortable.

You're right in weird sense though, we're storming to a Wall-E scenario, how childish or idiotic that may seem. No consideration for anything but yourself.

Stybar said:
Panki said:
Xenuloop said:

I like this guy.

You're right in weird sense though, we're storming to a Wall-E scenario, how childish or idiotic that may seem. No consideration for anything but yourself.

I was being kinda ironic...

Panki said:
Stybar said:
Panki said:
Xenuloop said:

I like this guy.

God, we need a sarcasm punctuation or some shit that we can let know when we're sarcastic.

SovareZza said:
Stybar said:
Panki said:
Xenuloop said:

I like this guy.

Hitler did great things for Germany and the German people, for starters by getting German's jobs (at the extent of Jews lives though...)

I know you were being ironic, but I think it is fucked that a German can't stand up for their Fatherland for fear of being labelled a Nazi.

tl;dr Sova gives his opinion on Germany & Hitler, and it is that of disgust of the Jew killing + pride for doing something great for his country.

Also, reading Mein Kampf.

EDIT2: tl;dr Sova pretends to know what he's talking about.

> Let me tell you about your Europe
> Let me educate you on your country
> pls allow me to educate you on historical political figures

> pls give me gold stars

Generalization. Fighting over nothing. General hate towards a group for no reasons. Getting angry at people for reason X while not knowing why they are doing X.

Hold on a second, I had a thought today.
Isn't the misbehaviour of this generation caused by the upbringing of the one above it?
Let me phrase it differently: Isn't your generation at fault?

Stybar said:
Panki said:
Stybar said:
Panki said:
Xenuloop said:

I like this guy.

God, we need a sarcasm punctuation or some shit that we can let know when we're sarcastic.

Internet and sarcasm are a bad combo :|

I still don't think Sova even knows his shit, talking about crap like that.

See, we need a sarcasm marker.

Back
Top Bottom