What is your favorite quote from a fictional character?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
-Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight

"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
-Gandalf in The Fellowship Of The Ring

"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - Alfred

"Let me get this straight, you think that your client, one of the wealthiest and most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante, who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands, and your plan is to blackmail this person?" - Lucius Fox

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" - Rhett Butler

"Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source. True humility is the only antidote for shame." - Iroh

"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr Creedy. And ideas are bulletproof." - V

Madame Kovarian: The anger of a good man is not a problem. Good men have too many rules.
The Doctor: Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many.

“Wibbly, Wobbly, Timey, Wimey… stuff” - The Doctor

"Little soldier boy/ come marching home/ Brave soldier boy/ comes marching home"
Iroh

If you didn't cry at that point, you are either a robot or a sociopath.

From "Good Will Hunting"

“They don’t know about real loss, because that only occurs when you love something more than you love yourself.” – Sean (Robin Williams)

Back
Top Bottom