• Married With Children
  • Seinfeld
  • Boy Meets World
  • The Nanny
  • That 70s Show
  • Family Matters
  • 3rd Rock From The Sun

For me it's The Fresh Prince & Friends.

Never watched Fresh Prince much, it didn't air whe I was young... Watched it lately though, and def one of my favorites.
Top of my list is 70's show though. Best show ever. Best episode: Misty Mountain Hop.

Stybar said:
Top of my list is 70's show though. Best show ever. Best episode: Misty Mountain Hop.

Only know that name of a Led Zeppelin song, what what the episode about?

Mave said:
Stybar said:

Only know that name of a Led Zeppelin song, what what the episode about?

That's because all the episodes from that season are named after Led Zeppelin songs :biggrin:
Episode is about Hyde, Kelso and Fez going to party in Jackie's mountain cabin, but since Jackie's dad was convicted for fraud, Jackie has to clear out the cabin along with Red, Kitty, Eric and Donna. Kelso finds a bag of weed right on the moment Red pulls up to the cabin, and he tries to hide it in a vase, which gets his fist stuck in it.

Stybar said:
That's because all the episodes from that season are named after Led Zeppelin songs :biggrin:

Awesome, never knew.

Stybar said:
Kelso finds a bag of weed right on the moment Red pulls up to the cabin, and he tries to hide it in a vase, which gets his fist stuck in it.

Haha, I remember that part, great episode indeed.

Never liked Married with Children. Don't know why, but I just don't.

Back
Top Bottom