What is the most useless key on your keyboard?

keyboard20080429.jpg

The Circled one. What the FUCK does anyone use ` or ~ for!?

Am I the first person that Googled Scroll Lock? xD heres what it is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scroll_lock

~ or ` is used for 'Console' in many games. And many people use ` for quotes like `Hey'. It doesnt look right but they still do lol. And ~ is also used to say around blablabla. Example: That shirt is ~$20. (That shirt is around $20)

[SL]Slayer said:
~ or ` is used for 'Console' in many games. And many people use ` for quotes like `Hey'. It doesnt look right but they still do lol. And ~ is also used to say around blablabla. Example: That shirt is ~$20. (That shirt is around $20)

Forgot that I use it for Garry's Mod Console... FALSE ALARM!! Least used key on my keyboard is probably
Pause Break key

now what the hell is that for, really...

I dont think so either. SA is very new for that lol. Road Rash was made in 1991. Oh and I found out what Pause/Break is used for. When people used to use telegraphs, you could pause the telegraph or break(stop) the telegraph. And if you press Windows Key + Pause/Break, it brings up the system properties. Other than that its useless :tongue:.

There's right click button for the context menu, Never used it. (Its on the keyboard xD)

CreonSniper said:
There's right click button for the context menu, Never used it. (Its on the keyboard xD)

Lots of people have that, and its been mentioned in this topic quite a lot :tongue: (I have it too, but its good for startup lag testing.)

Back
Top Bottom