What games does TMS play on the toilet?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Temple Run all the way.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/temple-run-2/id572395608

I read. That's right, I read books when I'm taking a shit. Nothing's better than feeling that deuce drop when you reach the climax of a chapter.

As a kid, pokemon for HOURS.
Now mostly reading :tongue:. I feel like I get tons of school reading done there compared to sitting by my computer.

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Nothing's better than feeling that deuce drop when you reach the climax of a chapter.

Oh god. Any specific literature?

Currently going through the Silmarrilion. Not advised. It's awesome, but slow, and it's hard to concentrate when you're taking a crap.
Harry Potter is nice, and books by Matthew Reilly are great too. Don't expect too much deep things from him though, it's just plain quick action. Addicting books though.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Nothing's better than feeling that deuce drop when you reach the climax of a chapter.

books by Matthew Reilly are great too. Don't expect too much deep things from him though, it's just plain quick action. Addicting books though.
Fuck yeah, knew you'd like them.
They are all action though. What have you read so far?

SovareZza said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:

books by Matthew Reilly are great too. Don't expect too much deep things from him though, it's just plain quick action. Addicting books though.
Everything except Hover Car Racer. About time a new one came out though, went though Army of Thieves in about 2 days.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:

Currently going through the Silmarrilion. Not advised. It's awesome, but slow, and it's hard to concentrate when you're taking a crap.
Harry Potter is nice, and books by Matthew Reilly are great too. Don't expect too much deep things from him though, it's just plain quick action. Addicting books though.

Will check Matthew Reilly out.

Stybar said:
SovareZza said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:

Everything except Hover Car Racer. About time a new one came out though, went though Army of Thieves in about 2 days.
I haven't read Temple or Army of Thieves. I just can't seem to get into AoT though. Interesting that Champion's cousin comes in to the book.
I'll try and read it today and tomorrow, I have a lot of free time.

Back
Top Bottom