What games are you currently looking forward to?

Monster Hunter: World on PC is supposed to appear someday, not sure if this year tho.

At the moment what I'm looking forward the most is Yakuza Kiwami 2.

They already remake Yakuza 1 (called Yakuza Kiwami), and it's really good! After all these years I finally got to experience the Yakuza series thanks to SEGA bringing them on PS4.

There's also Yakuza 0, which is the prologue of the whole series (and recommended to play first), and SEGA has showed interest to possibly bring all the other titles on PS4 as well (there are 6 Yakuza games in total, which 3,4 and 5 are only for PS3). Super hyped!

I was curious.

Q1TfuHG.png

They already remake Yakuza 1 (called Yakuza Kiwami), and it's really good! After all these years I finally got to experience the Yakuza series thanks to SEGA bringing them on PS4.

There's also Yakuza 0, which is the prologue of the whole series (and recommended to play first), and SEGA has showed interest to possibly bring all the other titles on PS4 as well (there are 6 Yakuza games in total, which 3,4 and 5 are only for PS3). Super hyped!

Didn't even know you had a PS4, I'm probably going to buy one when RDR2 releases.
Although a Yakuza PC port would be amazing.

Whaaa

Dude, I've had PS4 Pro for half an year almost. :biggrin:

OH, and there has been some rumors about PC ports as well. Personally I don't care about that, since I want to expand my PS4 library.

Whaaa

Dude, I've had PS4 Pro for half an year almost. :biggrin:

OH, and there has been some rumors about PC ports as well. Personally I don't care about that, since I want to expand my PS4 library.
Looks like I can buy a PS4 for €400 at the moment, price will probably be even lower around RDR2's release.
On one hand I'd rather not have a console since I'm used to always gaming on PC, then again I'm gonna need one for RDR2... I'd go crazy waiting 2 years for Rockstar to properly port the game to PC...

I must have watched that Forza 4 trailer a dozen times by now, my God the world looks neat. Never played a game set in England before.

Before buying any game I pay real close attention to all parts of it and do not buy into any hype morons start trying to pump out I think really hard before buying anything. The only two games I am keeping an eye on are:
1. Watch Dogs Legion
2. The Elder Scrolls VI

If other games catch my eye while waiting, I add them to my watch list.

For me the only games I'm looking forward to are/is
- Cyberpunk 2077
- GTA VI (whenever that releases)

Does Borderlands 3 count? It's been out for a while, but I'm waiting on the Steam release.

Back
Top Bottom