What did Santa bring you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blubber

Hey guys what did he bring for you ???

I've got a little led thingy :

personnalise-porte-cles-boule-lumineuse-i3038-s400.jpg

And you ?

( Cookie for every one who post in this topic :tongue: )

Well, "Santa" brought me a Speedlink headset and a sports bag, also some hygiene products. Also "Santa" is soon upgrading our internet connection and delivering me a Samsung Spinpoint F3. Due to some surfaced financial reasons he was unable to do that before 2010.

The 2 main things I got for Christmas is a sexy gaming keyboard, and a USB Tablet :biggrin: (Really wasnt expecting these 2)

Keyboard (Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Gaming Keyboard): (It also lights up red :biggrin:)

Microsoft_Sidewinder_X6_gaming_keyboard_2.JPG

13-key-2.jpg

USB Tablet:

CTH661S.jpg

I also got Team Fortress 2 and a bunch of other little things :biggrin:

(I'll also be getting some money from grandparents and stuff tomorow and sunday most likely :tongue:)

GPow69 said:
The 2 main things I got for Christmas is a sexy gaming keyboard, and a USB Tablet :biggrin: (Really wasnt expecting these 2)
Don't know about you but my parents bought the presents for me with my presence.

But hey that keyboard is hawt. And I've never felt how it is like to draw or write something on a tablet - you prolly can make some awesome Japanese character drawings so if you make, post them here.

I probably wont be making stuff like that lol, It will take some getting used too because its kinda strange the first time you use it, so I keep fucking up XD

I got usefull things
-Sennheiser Headset
-Pocket Knife
-Pocket Clock
-50€
-Socks
-New Schoolbag

:holmes:

Did I mention my keyboard has 90 different keys you can bind to stuff? (Theres 3 "banks", one is for normal keyboard use, and the other 2 are for gaming, In each bank there are basically 30 "S" keys (Theres 1-6 on the left side, then a button to change those to 7-12, and all the numpad keys are also bindable "S" keys :biggrin:)

90 Different things, wow. You can even bind them to stuff like keystrokes (I could have an Alt+Tab button if I wanted :biggrin:) There is also a volume controller knob, media player controls, a button specifically for recording with FRAPS, and something called "Cruise Control" which basically holds down a key for you if you're incredibly lazy.

And its just awesome that its fun and fast and easy to type on, and it LIGHTS UP :biggrin:

Insanely awesome keyboard. For the win.

Blubber, Santa ripped you off lol

I got;

EPIC SPEAKERS FOR MY CAR <3

h158GT1626A-f.jpeg

My aftershave :3 (costs freaking 80 euros ffs)

giorgio-armani-code-75ml-barbatesc.jpg

DVD from Belgian comedian Philippe Geubels

+ Cable from my comp to our 60 inch samsung lcd <3
+ Some other dvd's
+ Cash (always useful)

Uhm yeah :3 That's the one I always use, but it's better getting it, because of the price...

I got:

-a motor bike - Goes 40 MPH
-Pocket knife - Has a flash light + screwdriver + case :biggrin:
-a speaker sys. for my PC
-LOADS of candy xD

Good Christmas :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom