What are you listening to right now?

^ Never heard that song before, but I like it. Reminds me a bit of the Sum41/Blink182/Pennywise era.

Nirvana - Come As You Are

GOTG's soundtrack never fails to entertain me.

Blue Swede - Hooked on a Feeling

Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls

Small fact: The b-side of this Queen single was Bicycle Race, which is why this is the perfect album cover:

pG3Mv0M.png

Fkj & Tom Misch - Losing My Way

(new fav song thanks to @luggi , going to listen to this nonstop until I absolutely hate it)

Black Mirrors - Lay My Burden Down
A belgian band, apparently. Never heard of them, but I like the sound.

This song came up on West Coast Classics while racing in GTA V and I don't think I've ever heard this before. Pretty chill tune.

The Conscious Daughters - We Roll Deep

This song came up on West Coast Classics while racing in GTA V and I don't think I've ever heard this before. Pretty chill tune.

The Conscious Daughters - We Roll Deep

The GTA games have always been (and hopefully always will be) a great way to discover music.

Neil Young - Old Man

Brand new Rammstein song, at time of posting less than 30 minutes out. Apparently caused some controversy because they portrayed jews during the Holocaust. Who would have guessed that Rammmstein creates a shocking video...

Brand new Rammstein song, at time of posting less than 30 minutes out. Apparently caused some controversy because they portrayed jews during the Holocaust. Who would have guessed that Rammmstein creates a shocking video...

They knew what they were doing: "Deutschland Deutschland über alles!". Of course some Germans think this is outrageous.
Wondering how long it's going to take until this video is banned in Germany.

Back
Top Bottom