What are you listening to right now?

Not sure if you guys know this, have been listening to it for a while now every then. It's some sort of hip hop with a lot of ambiance sounds in it and in a couple of songs some nice samples/acapella's from famous songs, very nice while working as a background sound.

^ We had tickets for last Friday in the Sportpaleis, Antwerp. But ended up selling them because every penny we get now goes in the apartment. Oh well, at least we made some profit, and it's not like I'm a die-hard Metallica man.
This song is still awesome though.

The Offspring - Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)

^ Fall Out Boy is my guilty pleasure. I'm more a heavy guitar kinda guy, but I somehow like FOB.

I've got this song on one of my tapes I use in my car. It's one of those dangerous songs, my foot becomes very heavy very quick.

Stybar said:
^ Fall Out Boy is my guilty pleasure. I'm more a heavy guitar kinda guy, but I somehow like FOB.

I've got this song on one of my tapes I use in my car. It's one of those dangerous songs, my foot becomes very heavy very quick.
I knew I knew I heard this song before, it's the one they use in the Kingsman church fight scene!

Epic!

Donald said:
Stybar said:

I knew I knew I heard this song before, it's the one they use in the Kingsman church fight scene!

Epic!
It was in San Andreas too (K-DST)

Mave said:
Donald said:
Stybar said:

Epic!
It was in San Andreas too (K-DST)
Aw true, I never turned into K-DST much though, in retrospect, that definitely was a mistake!

And OT:

^ Had no clue hardstyle was popular in your country. In Belgium and Netherlands it's pretty huge. Though not really my style, I can appreciate it one song at a time.

Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel

Mave said:
^ Had no clue hardstyle was popular in your country. In Belgium and Netherlands it's pretty huge. Though not really my style, I can appreciate it one song at a time.

Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel

I wouldn't call it huge, but it's definitely out there, there's plenty of harstyle stages at bigger festivals here too!

You just have that on, 24/7, don't you?

Still my fav Maiden song:

Back
Top Bottom