Welcome to the TMS FiveM Server!

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator

Recently I got curious about FiveM again (especially since TMS has a long history with SA-MP) and contacted @Panki if he wanted to start a TMS FiveM server with me, he was immediately sold and I'm happy to report that we've been making progress ever since!
I'm really looking forward to seeing this server develop and grow.

@Donald deserves credit as well since he originally got me interested in FiveM!

The server currently has the following features:
  • vMenu: Vehicle Spawner, Tuner, Character Customization,..
  • Teleports
The server will have the following features some day: (hopefully soon)
  • Minigames
  • Races
  • Deathmatches
We are launching with the bare-minimum. Consider this our Alpha version. Hopefully we can advance to the next stage soon.

For more information about what you can do on the server, how to connect to the server,... Please see the tutorial topics.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Known bug: vehicles already on the server (at the spawn, teleports) never re-spawn or de-spawn. This means that if you leave the vehicle somewhere else, it will stay there until the server is restarted. It's currently the #1 priority to fix.

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
Yeah, some races would be great. Maybe some rally races? We tried to race down Mount Chilliad, which was great fun.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Alright, since Panki has disappeared from the face of the earth. (kidding, I know he has exams and he's probably too tied up in them), I've contacted some skilled scripters to do a bit of small paid work. Since right now I'm paying for a server that is making 0 progress at the moment (and still is bugged).

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Alright, since Panki has disappeared from the face of the earth. (kidding, I know he has exams and he's probably too tied up in them), I've contacted some skilled scripters to do a bit of small paid work. Since right now I'm paying for a server that is making 0 progress at the moment (and still is bugged).
Sadly we are now 5 months further and there's still no news from Panki. Unfortunately this means that I must suspend the server... Although the server isn't that expensive I hate to pay for a server with 0 progress. Was really hoping this would become something big... Damnit.

EDIT: Apparently I paid the server until 04/2020, so can't cancel it right now. But when that date approaches and I haven't found anyone to script for the server, it's pretty much the end.

Top Bottom