Web development threads

ToshNeox

Hey, I've just been reading through some lounge posts (as I try to read through some every day to get back into the community), and there's quite a few threads on scripting/web development.

Perhaps it might be an idea to start up a web development thread or forum section? If it happened, I'd volunteer to maintain the thread and help others (read my info below).

What's your opinion on this?

---My 'credentials'---
Although I might be just 15, I have extensive knowledge in HTML, CSS, JavaScript (using jQuery) and PHP :love: (my main language). I've been building sites since I was 8 and since then I've managed to learn around 8-9 other computer languages. Having written my own site frameworks (one which is currently running my site live right now), and others that have never been released to the public, I'd love to lead a coding/scripting/dev-web-nerdy-stuff thread! :sir:

After I started the thread I imagined there'd be a one that I never saw :doh:

Hmm it doesn't get many visitors does it?

PM me your Skype. I'm a web-design/development maniac; I love this stuff. Perhaps we could talk about it?

ToshNeox said:
Hey, I've just been reading through some lounge posts (as I try to read through some every day to get back into the community), and there's quite a few threads on scripting/web development.

Perhaps it might be an idea to start up a web development thread or forum section? If it happened, I'd volunteer to maintain the thread and help others (read my info below).

What's your opinion on this?

---My 'credentials'---
Although I might be just 15, I have extensive knowledge in HTML, CSS, JavaScript (using jQuery) and PHP :love: (my main language). I've been building sites since I was 8 and since then I've managed to learn around 8-9 other computer languages. Having written my own site frameworks (one which is currently running my site live right now), and others that have never been released to the public, I'd love to lead a coding/scripting/dev-web-nerdy-stuff thread! :sir:

I know how dedicated you are, if you want I'll give you moderator permissions in the board that Mauri linked.
Let me know if you're interested.

Btw: I'd be interested in some activity there for sure.

Back
Top Bottom