Vuze

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
main_screens.jpg

Vuze (formerly Azureus) is a free BitTorrent client used to transfer files via the BitTorrent protocol. Vuze is written in Java, and uses the Azureus Engine. In addition to bittorrenting, Vuze allows users to view, publish and share original DVD and HD quality video content. Content is presented through channels and categories containing TV shows, music videos, movies, video games and others. Additionally, if users prefer to publish their original content, they may monetize it.

Features

Vuze platform-specific

Vuze supports the following Vuze Platform specific features:

* Ability to share torrents between friends and receive "friend boosts".
* Browsing and downloading high quality official and/or original content on the Vuze Network.
* Chatting between friends.
* Advanced comments and ratings.
* Content search.
* Publishing content.
* Exporting media directly to external devices.

Download : http://www.vuze.com/Download.html

Yeah indeed, though it looks better then iTunes (or maybe I'm just bored of iTunes' look)

Oh, It does look different from iTunes :tongue:

It didnt look different in your screenshot thinggy there

You dont have to buy anything, Its a torrent finder/downloader

and may I say, ITS FUCKING GREAT!! I downloaded 2 movies and they both only took 1h, compared to like 3 days if you used uTorrent

ADD ME AS A FREIND FOR TEH LULZ - GPow69

GPow69 said:
You dont have to buy anything, Its a torrent finder/downloader

and may I say, ITS FUCKING GREAT!! I downloaded 2 movies and they both only took 1h, compared to like 3 days if you used uTorrent

ADD ME AS A FREIND FOR TEH LULZ - GPow69
I download movies from torrent in 30 mins. I get average of 500 kb/s. Proof, ask Zez :tongue:

This still owns, because it sorts the torrents it finds by highest awesomeness rating

I Would give it a shot if you havent already, Its pretty damn kick ass.

And you can download movies and sync them directly to an iPod, no bitching around with other programs :)

To be honest, I cant find anything I'm looking for. I type "Young Jeezy - My President Is Black" I get "Black Eyed Pees - Pump It".

Use limewire 5 or higher for music. (Only above 5, because they have more virus blockers in 5)

Back
Top Bottom