'Unluckiest man in Australia' bitten on the penis by a spider for the 2nd time

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
'Unluckiest man in Australia' bitten on the penis by a spider for the second time

7b0TFrM.jpg

A 21-year-old Australian has been labelled “the unluckiest man in Australia” after he was bitten by a spider on the penis for the second time in five months.

The tradesman said he was bitten by a redback spider while using a portable toilet at a work site.

It was his first visit to a portable toilet since his last encounter with a spider, he said, adding that the bite occurred on “pretty much the same spot”.

“This one is a bit sorer - it seems like it got a better shot at it this time,” he told Kiis FM Radio.

“It is a really sharp intense pain at the start… It’s redder, a bit more swollen, it hurts a bit more. I got tetanus and antivenom yesterday.”

Redback spiders, known for the distinctive red stripe on their upper abdomen, are native to Australia and are found across the country.

About 4,000 bites occur a year, including about 250 requiring antivenom.

The bites, which can cause intense pain, swelling and nausea, can be deadly but no fatalities have occurred since antivenom was developed in the 1950s.

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/28/unluckiest-man-in-australia-bitten-on-the-penis-by-a-spider-for/

I rarely see these spiders, we allow another spider species to stay around our home which eats them, but the last time I saw a redback it gave me chills, they just seem to be one of the scariest spiders.

Nimphiouus said:
I rarely see these spiders, we allow another spider species to stay around our home which eats them, but the last time I saw a redback it gave me chills, they just seem to be one of the scariest spiders.
We should start burning Australia, Trump could probably take care of that.

Nimphiouus said:
Now imagine it biting your dick.

saw a redback in my garage yesterday, sad to report I am now homeless, house was ablaze.

Nimphiouus said:
saw a redback in my garage yesterday, sad to report I am now homeless, house was ablaze.

Googled it and honestly I think for Australia's standards it's a small one? Correct me if I'm wrong.

XBoMSoU.jpg

Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:

Googled it and honestly I think for Australia's standards it's a small one? Correct me if I'm wrong.

XBoMSoU.jpg

I've mainly seen small ones but they can get large, most spiders don't frighten me, they're harmless, but when I see a redback shit gets real

^ Well I'll admit that spider would freak every single person in Belgium.

Especially since they're not supposed to be here...
And with spiders, the smaller they are, the deadlier they are.

Back
Top Bottom