Glitch Unlimited gold bars ($15000 every 10 minutes)

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
If you love the game but hate grinding in order to pay for the ridiculously high bounties.. read on.

(Optional) Make an extra save before the glitch, so you can revert back if you ever get tired of all the money.

The glitch:

First of all head over to the burnt town:
  1. Disable auto-saving (located in general settings)
  2. Head over to the burnt down town
    dhGmlpJ.png
    aWNLq7c.png
  3. Open the loot box inside the sheriff building (located between the desk and the wall, there should be a gold bar and a letter inside)
  4. With the loot box open (should be open by itself now), save the game
  5. After you saved the game, stay in the pause menu and load the save file you just saved
  6. You will spawn near the burnt down town, call your horse and again go to the sheriff building
  7. Open the loot box again (right now you should only see the gold, letter should be invisible)
  8. Hold X or square to keep picking up gold (it will max out at 30 because you can't carry any more than that)
  9. Go to a fence and sell all the gold (I used the one below Emerald Ranch, but you can also use the one above Rhodes)
    9pRCAHZ.png
  10. Return to the burnt down town and the sheriff's office
  11. Repeat from step 4 (keep repeating until you're satisfied with the amount of $)

I'm unable to manually save at that spot where the loot box is. Did they already patch this by any chance?

Nevermind I was being hunted lol

I'm unable to manually save at that spot where the loot box is. Did they already patch this by any chance?

Nevermind I was being hunted lol

So I assume you're rich now? :laugh:
I stopped at 120k, 8 trips was enough.

EDIT: Also @Mauri don't forget to turn auto-save back on when you're done glitching.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom