Translation Party

Would you tell us that you're okay. Theres a sign in the window that he struck you.
What do you do all right. Theres the sign in the window, he struck out to you.
What if, all is not right. Theres now in the window, he struck out to you.
I do not correct all. Theres a window, you now he is swinging.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres window and is now shaking.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres a window, the current swing.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres a window in the current swing.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres now a swing and close the window.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres now is to swing and close the window.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres just to swing, and close the window.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres is to swing and close the window.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres been a swing, and close the window.
I do not have all the right thing. Nosa Theres been a swing and close the window.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres been Nosa and swing, close the window.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres been Nosa Nosa and swing and close the window.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres been Nosa Nosa Nosa to swing and close the window.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres been Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa to swing and close the window.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres been Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa to swing and close the window.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres been Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa to swing and close the window.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres been Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa to swing and close the window.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres been Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa have to swing and close the window.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres been Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa to swing and close the window.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres been Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa to swing and close the window.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres been Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa to swing and close the window.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres been Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa to swing and close the window.
I do not have all the right thing. Theres been Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa Nosa to swing and close the window.

Back
Top Bottom