Tosh.0 - "Most Perfect Internet Video Ever"

That was sooo great i love tosh.o! I actually saw tosh do stand up live once and hes just as funny! Oh god that was great thank you mave!

^ Lol I guess me and gpow are the only ones that got it BC it made sense to me! Just like gpow said it was pretty much a recreation of all the viral videos rolled up into one messy serving.

Kitty said:
^ Lol I guess me and gpow are the only ones that got it BC it made sense to me! Just like gpow said it was pretty much a recreation of all the viral videos rolled up into one messy serving.
Well duh, that's pretty obvious, but still, the video was just so random and made absolutely no sense logically.

^ Well yeah it made no sense logically, But either do have of the video's that go popular anyway. Like why the heck do boys find it nessecary to punch, kick or throw things at there crotch. From what i have learned from past BF's dosent that hurt?

Then why are there countless videos on the internet of guys doing that to themselfes For what looks like fun! I just dont get it!

Back
Top Bottom