Top Gear [2002-...]

Imma skip it. I'm not willing to let my memories of one of my favorite shows be soiled by the ginger man.

Stybar said:
Imma skip it. I'm not willing to let my memories of one of my favorite shows be soiled by the ginger man.
I'm just hoping someone will edit every episode so that all the ginger parts are deleted, that would make it watchable.

Annnd the ratings keep on plummeting. Down with another 30%. Meanwhile, the ginger man continues to claim that "it's not so bad, the online ratings aren't counted". While I'm tempted to agree with him since he does have a point about online viewers becoming a bigger and bigger share, you must confess that it's stupid to just ignore a third of the viewers saying "fuck that shit".

I just feel bad for Matt LeBlanc now.

Stybar said:
Annnd the ratings keep on plummeting. Down with another 30%. Meanwhile, the ginger man continues to claim that "it's not so bad, the online ratings aren't counted". While I'm tempted to agree with him since he does have a point about online viewers becoming a bigger and bigger share, you must confess that it's stupid to just ignore a third of the viewers saying "fuck that shit".

I just feel bad for Matt LeBlanc now.

KrspQpS.png

^"My dick is NOT small! The average is less than 10cm! I do NOT have a small dick!"

Just as I started to enjoy the "new" Top Gear without Hammond, Clarckson, and May, Matt LeBlanc is leaving the show.

I guess Top Gear is completely doomed now, the only guy I still like is Chris Harris.
The new season (latest season with Matt) is premiering this weekend.

With the Grand Tour S03 airing every week right now, I completely forgot about the "Old New Top Gear".
Currently downloading S26E01-E05, hoping this will be pretty descent.

Back
Top Bottom