To Andre or whoever owns the SFSFv2 now

Avalkiz

Hello, my community, Gaming Junkies looks for a nice SA-MP server. They can host it for free, they just want to have a nice "server to chill out and stuff"

http://gamingjunkies.net

There is a part of an e-mail I got from the Management:
[...]
Anyway, if you know anyone who is looking for server hosting let me know as we are looking to host a server for someone. Some place where we can play and chill out. Stuff like that.
[...]

So my first thought was SFSFv2. Awesome server, but some troubles with hosting and the management... I am sure that you can trust these guys, and it's a great gaming community. They already got:

2 CS servers
1 TF2 server
4 CoD4 servers
1 BFBC2 server
3 L4D servers
1 L4D2 server
They had one SA-MP server, but, being honest, it sucked. As I see now they again want to have a SAMP server.

If you are interested in this, please PM me and I will PM you contact to the management.

This would be win... But I wouldn't like to see the same thing that happened when we were with CyberArena happening again... ;_;

Seems like a great idea to me, I'll wait for Andre's response :drool:

Yeah, I also hope this will work :)

I will celebrate this with overused some time ago, the most famous emoticon:
:holmes:

:wink:

I'm definitely in for this.

Anyways I think this time it would require us a fresh start (new database, MD5 passwords, etc). But I'm definitely in for this and if they can offer hosting, I can offer superior team and scripts.

And we need to contact those guys. I don't know - will you do it woozie or do I have to do it or something. I don't know, I'll try to get in touch.

// contacted in PM.

Yay :love:

Can't wait for SFSFv2 to be back... Again <3

Also, from what I understood, they have a dedi... :3

I didn't PM you. I PMed the 2 management guys on GamingJunkies forum.

Avalkiz said:
2 CS servers
1 TF2 server
4 CoD4 servers
1 BFBC2 server
3 L4D servers
1 L4D2 server

AWESOME! I'll check these out and if SFSF goes up I'll play there sometimes too :) (But I don't want to admin, fuck that. Too much drama.)

I'll most certainly start playing if the server does get back up again :biggrin:
Hope it does without that many problems

Sad news guys ;[ The Junkies Management says NO because of some bad stuff with Andre on Gamerx or something... Idk about that but I think it will not work :/

Avalkiz said:
Sad news guys ;[ The Junkies Management says NO because of some bad stuff with Andre on Gamerx or something... Idk about that but I think it will not work :/

Jeez, they need to get over it in that case... They won't find a server as good as SFSFv2 anywhere... That's just my opinion...

^^ The mode is released now, so it's probably everywhere, and some people could make it better.

I already told you what it is about and no - it isn't anything between me and GamerX. In fact I've only played a few times on GamerX. But I've participated on their forums when they made SA-MP shut down (back when I was a beta tester for a few). And I really couldn't hope anything much coming from this because the mode, as Nimphious already gladly mentioned, is released and everyone can get their own SFSFv2.

Nimphioüs said:
^^ The mode is released now, so it's probably everywhere, and some people could make it better.
Not exactly everywhere. Probably worth a mention that in last 16 days the mode has been downloaded for ~60 times only. And it isn't released on SA-MP forums. If it was there would be bug reports, more downloads and more publicity. And I've worked hard on optimizing the gamemode to the absolute top notch, so how could it much be improved aside from adding new features?

There of course are servers better than SFSFv2. Can't for sure tell how much, but SFSFv2 has had a lot of hard work and community development put into it. It also has loads of features and maps which won't get our players bored in hours.

But since I'm pretty fond of hearing what these guys think or know about me, I will be contacting them. Perhaps just for lulz, but even if they're some top arse GamerX fellas it is pretty sad if they fall for gibberish bullshitting.

Back
Top Bottom