Administrator
Found this on my old external :tongue:

One of Troy's many bugs

Troy.jpg

Re: Movie Bugs [UPDATED 20/11]

Remis said:
nice bugs
:tongue: thx for the pics.

hehe, I'm sure the first one is real, but my guess is that the second one is photoshopped :tongue:

The troy one looks like a bird so it probably isn't a plane (although it looks like both)

Yaheli said:
The troy one looks like a bird so it probably isn't a plane (although it looks like both)

I think it's a plane though :tongue:

i have got more pictures of movie bugs but they're on on eof thousands cd's/dvd's from CD-Action magazine...

[offtopicz0r]Hey, gimme a cookie!1 madalin as eating mine for the lulz of it, now he killed himself and now nobody is eating it and even giving it! And i love cookies! So FETCH ME SOMEEEE :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard:[/offtopicz0r]

woozie said:
i have got more pictures of movie bugs but they're on on eof thousands cd's/dvd's from CD-Action magazine...

[offtopicz0r]Hey, gimme a cookie!1 madalin as eating mine for the lulz of it, now he killed himself and now nobody is eating it and even giving it! And i love cookies! So FETCH ME SOMEEEE :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard:[/offtopicz0r]

Try to post some pics :T

and .. I gave you a cookie :biggrin:

i got sum bugs fo ya'll xD
The plane number
moviemistake5.jpg

Cup Color
moviemistake10.jpg

Scar sides Change
moviemistake13.jpg

Thats all for now folks! :thumbsup:
Cookie? xD

woozie said:
Hey, gimme a cookie!1 madalin as eating mine for the lulz of it, now he killed himself and now nobody is eating it and even giving it!

madalin killed himself?

and +COOKIE FOR SA_KILLER! :laugh:

he is so dead because he noticed that no-one is playing on his servers :dry: oh, and he was angry on me bcuz i registered on TMS... he just sent me link to his advertise here in MSN "im advertising server on big forums..." and, welcome TMS! :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom