Collection TMS Essentials: Classical Music

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
From time to time I do enjoy some proper Classical Music, I'm sure someone here does as well.
So in the trend of TMS Essential Spotify playlist, this topic will be another source to feed a Spotify Playlist.

#1 Gustav Holst - Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity

I love the part from 2:45 onwards.

Well, almost all of my knowledge about classical music is meme-based. My absolute favorite classical part is In The Hall Of The Mountain King:

My sister-in-law actually teaches piano and cello, yet in the 6 years I've known her, I never heard her play. I should probably fix that...

Well, almost all of my knowledge about classical music is meme-based. My absolute favorite classical part is In The Hall Of The Mountain King:

My sister-in-law actually teaches piano and cello, yet in the 6 years I've known her, I never heard her play. I should probably fix that...

Good share. Isn't that one in Forza as well?

Good share. Isn't that one in Forza as well?
Likely. Forza Horizon 3 had a surprising selection of classical music.

Here's another fun one: can can music.

You can't take it seriously, but it's just so goddamn upbeat.

^ That's a goddamn masterpiece.

#4 Gustav Holst - Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity

Another one from Grieg.

Can we count gaming/movie OSTs as well? If we classify classical music as music written for, and performed by, an entire orchestra, there are several games and movies which have exactly that.

Lord of the Rings - Forth Eorlingas, for example:

Can we count gaming/movie OSTs as well? If we classify classical music as music written for, and performed by, an entire orchestra, there are several games and movies which have exactly that.

I guess so, it does fit the criteria!

Probably one of the most epic classic songs ever.

Carl Orff - O Fortuna - Carmina Burana

Of course it doesn't always have to be "epic".

Tchaikovsky - Swan Lake

Re-visiting this topic I do believe we should keep the two separate.

Carl Orff - O Fortuna

Antonio Vivaldi- The Four Seasons- Summer

Same for this one. One of my all-time favourite Classical songs: Ride of the Valkyries.

Richard Wagner - Ride of The Valkyries

Can't not see Apocalypse Now with this one.

Love the simplicity in this one. Also used in a very old SA-MP video, nostalgia hit.

Mozart: Piano Sonata No. 11 in A Major, K. 331 - 3. Alla Turca. Allegretto

If this one doesn't get you hyped up...

Jenkins: Palladio - 1. Allegretto (arr. for Strings Orchestra)

If you hear this in a movie, someone's dying.
Also CANNONS

Giuseppe Verdi - Requiem - Dies Irae

Brahms: 21 Hungarian Dances, WoO 1 - Hungarian Dance No. 5 in G Minor. Allegro (Orch. Schmeling)

Back
Top Bottom