Thomas Suarez - iPhone Application Developer... and 6th Grader

Not really surprised, with the technology nowadays making apps might not be that hard at all.

Grazy. said:
Not really surprised, with the technology nowadays making apps might not be that hard at all.
I'd give my full appreciations to the young guy. iPhone apps are made in Objective-C language. I can't make apps, it's not as easy as you think brah.

Rafay said:
Grazy. said:
I'd give my full appreciations to the young guy. iPhone apps are made in Objective-C language. I can't make apps, it's not as easy as you think brah.
That kid is a beast. Objective scripting is very hard, especially on a mobile device.

Good to hear he's not gonna continue wasting his potential and eventually wants to move on to Android :troll:

GPow69 said:
Kid is too fucking smart. Makes me jelly. Also he's a damn good presenter.

Agree, I really lol'd when he said that kids today are smarter than teachers in technology (because it's true). :biggrin: That kid's gonna be something huge in a future.

GPow69 said:
Good to hear he's not gonna continue wasting his potential and eventually wants to move on to Android :troll:
Exactly! xD. Apple charges people to put their apps on market, that's very scumbag-ish.
Also, this kid dislikes Justin bieber. :E

Rafay said:
GPow69 said:
Exactly! xD. Apple charges people to put their apps on market, that's very scumbag-ish.
Herp, if somebody wants to give back an app in the Android Market, Google keeps the fees and the devs have to pay it.

Panki said:
Rafay said:
GPow69 said:
Herp, if somebody wants to give back an app in the Android Market, Google keeps the fees and the devs have to pay it.

I think that's fair, depending on how much money Google makes off apps in general

Back
Top Bottom