There is a difference between an online translator and real translation!

TL Gamer

I happen to come across an English translated version of "The Real Folk Blues" performed by "Sapphire" Which is the end song for the anime "Cowboy Bebop". Sapphire also does number of other anime translations in English.

Even though it's just the first half of the song, the point is that if you use an online translator on this, you will find there is a major difference between the translator and someone who can actually translate the language. There is also a huge difference between reading the translated lyric, and actually hearing them being properly done in a song. Sapphire really should complete this entire song.

Enjoy!

CLICK SPOILER FOR LYRICS:
Too late to let you know, what you mean to me
If I cried I'd only make you believe I was happy
I've got to let you go, and my heart, it aches
But it's worth it, 'cause I swear to god, you're a mistake

Know there could be a day, when the pain will fade
But a part of me is lookin' for you, back on yesterday
I've got to get away, 'cause my heart, it burns
And I know if I keep stickin' around, I won't ever learn

Don't wanna cry 'Cause, baby, I Can feel freedom when they play
The real folk blues I need the pain
My unhappiness is proof I'm not insane
'Cause when I'm close to you
I swear, I could die
Need to live my life, yeah, live like I'm alive
And it's a lonely road
Good luck and goodbye

See you space cowboy!

Last edited:
I see. Is there any way to prevent indexing of this forum? its not overly high activity (aside from the wallpaper board) so nobody will deliberately put it in a search engine. prevents bots too - hopefully.

I see. Is there any way to prevent indexing of this forum? its not overly high activity (aside from the wallpaper board) so nobody will deliberately put it in a search engine. prevents bots too - hopefully.
Unfortunately not really.. All we can do is ban them and delete their content as soon as they post something.

Back
Top Bottom