TheMaveSite's official Mumble server

Avalkiz

Hello! This was originally meant to be a voice chat server for the Minecraft server, but oh well - we can make more channels :tongue:
So this is it, TMS official Mumble channel:

IP: 184.154.31.51
Port: 63212
Password: tms

How to get this thing working:

1. Download the latest Mumble client from the official site:
http://www.mumble.com/

2. After your Mumble client is installed, run it and add a new server - First click the Server tab, then Connect
iRqasMXSwM3sa.png

3. Choose the Add New... option to add a new server
iElGF37Ol9Kp6.png

After you've typed the required informations into all the fields, click OK. Then choose it from the list and click Connect.
If it asks you for the password, it's tms.

4. And poof! You're now able to talk on the TMS Mumble Server :)
ibztZKxHMydD8x.png

5. You might want to register yourself on the server. To do it, simply right-click your username after you're connected to the server, and choose Register

I hope this might be useful someday :)
Cheers and Happy New Year! :biggrin:

Awesome Aval, looking forward to trying this out after my exams :T

I not complaininng just wondering why you didn't stick with a more common voice chat like ts3 or vent? I'm going to reinstallmumble to night and see if I can get it to work this time.

Btw you should pin this so it always at the top so people find it easy. Also I recommend puting the ip or announcing you have a mumble server in game so people see it. A lot of people who play don't use forums so won't know about it. It also let's new people know.

GothicDrakanas said:
I not complaininng just wondering why you didn't stick with a more common voice chat like ts3 or vent?[...]

Simply because we already got the mumble server for free (with the minecraft server). Otherwise we would have to rent a server separately.

The mumble server is kinda lonely, I could use some company more often! I lurk there frequently if anyone wants to join, I don't bite i promise.

Avalkiz said:
GothicDrakanas said:
I not complaininng just wondering why you didn't stick with a more common voice chat like ts3 or vent?[...]

Simply because we already got the mumble server for free (with the minecraft server). Otherwise we would have to rent a server separately.

Lol didn't know that. Love the overlay for mc though. But I can't access the room factions/ PVP

Back
Top Bottom