TheMaveSite Forum's Theme [Final Topic]

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Choose between these 3 :)

tms2.png

tms1-1.png

tms3.png

I vote the light one if you can make it that your own image will display, otherwise I'll go with darkbreak :)

ye, the one that was on until 1 mins ago sucked in internet explorer, people couldn't see the menu >< so uhm make your choice ! :]

I would pick the one that is on right now
*COUGH*
TMSTHM1.jpg

and if i cant pick that one i wud say SILENT WAVE.... :O

GPow69 said:
I would pick the one that is on right now
*COUGH*
TMSTHM1.jpg

and if i cant pick that one i wud say SILENT WAVE.... :O
Agreeeeee :wow:. We should keep this one :),

but my second choice would be the "old" dark theme.

GPow69 said:
If you agree with me say MEE! (in green) I SAY WE KEEP THIS ONE!!
MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!MEE!

For the last time I changed

Reason :

- Old one was too dark

- This one's width is better

quote from xfire

[02:44] ..:: Mave ::..: www.forums.themavesite.com
[02:44] ..:: Mave ::..: what u say :s
[02:45] Zezombia: wow
[02:45] Zezombia: a lot better
[02:45] Zezombia: :biggrin:
[02:45] ..:: Mave ::..: better?
[02:45] ..:: Mave ::..: yay
[02:45] ..:: Mave ::..: the other one
[02:45] ..:: Mave ::..: was
[02:45] ..:: Mave ::..: too dark
[02:45] ..:: Mave ::..: imo
[02:45] Zezombia: ye
[02:45] Zezombia: :tongue:
[02:45] ..:: Mave ::..: :)
[02:45] Zezombia: this one looks high-tech and chrome xD
[02:46] ..:: Mave ::..: ye :tongue:

I say the old one is best but from these 3 then the silent wave... ::)

Well if you find a light good one, I'm always willing to change to something better, just let me know if you find one :wink:

edit : btw this isn't silentwave :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom