The Tesla Cybertruck

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Official website: https://www.tesla.com/cybertruck

That new Tesla Offroad Truck's design is hilarious.

anUqmum.jpg

Last edited:
Oopsie

The entire thing looks like it was designed by a 5 year old. It looks like the drawings I made when I was a kid, and who else but a 5 year old would insist that a pickup truck needs armored glass?

Oopsie

The entire thing looks like it was designed by a 5 year old. It looks like the drawings I made when I was a kid, and who else but a 5 year old would insist that a pickup truck needs armored glass?

I also feel like I'm gonna cut myself on every angle of that car.

xw1VA8k.jpg

Yeah, that bottom one is a lot better.

I mean, the final design is very futuristic and neat, but they completely missed the target demographic. The people who buy and need pickup trucks, and the people who like crazy, futuristic, design don't really overlap.

Yeah, that bottom one is a lot better.

I mean, the final design is very futuristic and neat, but they completely missed the target demographic. The people who buy and need pickup trucks, and the people who like crazy, futuristic, design don't really overlap.
I mean this isn't even futuristic imo, it's 80s futuristic.

Ubo9XYp.jpg

So now article pop up everywhere of the Cybertruck/F-150 tug of war (which the Cybertruck crushed) is faked? And I don't know if it's Ford/Chevrolet/Dodge propaganda or not.

So now article pop up everywhere of the Cybertruck/F-150 tug of war (which the Cybertruck crushed) is faked? And I don't know if it's Ford/Chevrolet/Dodge propaganda or not.
Where did you read it was faked? I couldn't find anything with a quick Google search. Also it would really surprise me if this was faked, that's not the way Tesla rolls.

Well, I read this, but again, could just be twisting words and theories.

Standaard site is a load of crap, yeah.
But, their points are that the F150's wheelspin shows that it was a RWD car, while the Cybertruck is 4WD (because it's electric, ofc). They also claim that because the Cybertruck's engines are right above the wheels, it has more weight (and more grip) than the empty Ford truck. Neil Degrasse Tyson made this point on Twitter, and Musk replied with accepting a challenge to redo the video, but with a loaded truck.

Standaard site is a load of crap, yeah.
But, their points are that the F150's wheelspin shows that it was a RWD car, while the Cybertruck is 4WD (because it's electric, ofc). They also claim that because the Cybertruck's engines are right above the wheels, it has more weight (and more grip) than the empty Ford truck. Neil Degrasse Tyson made this point on Twitter, and Musk replied with accepting a challenge to redo the video, but with a loaded truck.
Well hopefully that video comes out soon then! And it does indeed feels kind of cheaty to do RWD vs AWD.

Back
Top Bottom