The Sims 3

Andre

The Sims 3

The Sims 3 on GameSpot
The Sims 3 on Wikipedia

The Sims return with the next incarnation of the popular life simulation game featuring a seamless open neighborhood world, new create a sim, and unlimited...

Well yeah the new The Sims 3 is coming in a few weeks (it actually came to pirates already but whatever). You can explore the neighborhood like you never have before, you can ever make movies in The Sims 3 (wait - that was in TS2 too, right?).

Here's a screenshot I made of a lot I custom-created (it is in buymode in the screen)
It is quite awesome not counting in the fact that my sim is a bookworm (although I didn't select him to be one), which sucks cause he works and then reads and chats on the internet. Whatever though.
TS3_1.jpg

My graphics isn't so bad for real, anyways.

The Sims 3 leak
18th of May, The Sims 3 was leaked to torrent trackers! Well we know it was someone from Walmart or BestBuy shizzle who got the game before it comes on sale! Anyways, 2500 seeders and like 25000 downloaders. I'm seeding at full speed!
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4901100/The_Sims_3-RELOADED.iso
The real deal!

Erhm 5.6 gigabyte :[

Can't download it or I'll hit my bandwith limit D:

Mave said:
SS = screenshot

Kp0 said:
Isnt that SS from TS2? :V
No, it isn't.
I took it yesterday in-game!

TS3_real.png

I've also uploaded 3 other pictures!
TS3_2.jpg

TS3_3.jpg

TS3_4.jpg

TS3 has improved a lot as I see, but it is not exactly 100% what I expected. Maybe it is 80%.

There's much improvement from TS2 to TS3.
Didn't I mention you can freely wander around the city, visit SPAs and such?

Andre said:
There's much improvement from TS2 to TS3.
Didn't I mention you can freely wander around the city, visit SPAs and such?

No and that's awesome :V

Just finished downloading it and been playing for like 4 hours... this is even more adictive than TS2 lol

PS:
My sim almost died after he tried to cook for the 2nd time... :>

The download is going really slow, I'll just leave my PC on overnight.

I'll try the game and post my opinions tomorrow!

Nice, Im downloading now

Download Speed 152.6 KB/s

11 Hours remaining...

Back
Top Bottom