The S-Class through the years

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
g6SdycZ.jpg

Which one is your favorite?
Mine is the 6th one from the top.

I prefer the 4th, classic German Battleship.

I was actually tempted to buy an 1974 Mercedes 350SE (which means a 3.5L V8 engine), the seller was a car enthousiast who buys cars, fixes them a bit and sells them for a profit. (this car was for sale for 1999€)
I really was tempted, untill he told me why the car was hanging so low. The rearaxle was broken, something he couldn't fix, and to do it it would cost about 3000€ (according to him).

Stybar said:

I was actually tempted to buy an 1974 Mercedes 350SE (which means a 3.5L V8 engine), the seller was a car enthousiast who buys cars, fixes them a bit and sells them for a profit. (this car was for sale for 1999€)
I really was tempted, untill he told me why the car was hanging so low. The rearaxle was broken, something he couldn't fix, and to do it it would cost about 3000€ (according to him).

Too bad, would've been an awesome ride.
SJ0GJje.jpg

Mave said:
Stybar said:

Too bad, would've been an awesome ride.
SJ0GJje.jpg

That's the one, only in dark blue.
At first I thought "meh, I'll fix that", but some research with the local garage confirmed that it would be a pricey operation.

EDIT: AFAIK it's still for sale, if anyone's interested

Back
Top Bottom