The real reason Boeing's new plane crashed twice

Boeing are scumbags.
Companies*
I am 100% confident that if Airbus was in a similar position, they would not hesitate to cut corners as well. They're both equally scummy.

Remember the quote of John Glenn (astronaut):
As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind - every part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder.

Companies*
I am 100% confident that if Airbus was in a similar position, they would not hesitate to cut corners as well. They're both equally scummy.

Remember the quote of John Glenn (astronaut):

Interesting quote.
And why can't Boeing and Airbus just illegally set and control their prices? It's what all the big companies do. I'd rather they overcharge airlines than mess with security.

Because it's illegal. If they get caught agreeing to both raise their prices, they will catch hell from every government/justice system in the world. Price fixing is highly illegal.

Because it's illegal. If they get caught agreeing to both raise their prices, they will catch hell from every government/justice system in the world. Price fixing is highly illegal.
Fortunately for them killing people is less illegal... nobody at Boeing will see jailtime.

Fortunately for them killing people is less illegal... nobody at Boeing will see jailtime.
The age old rule. I don't care what you do, just don't touch my money.

Although, the stocks for Boeing did take a pretty severe hit. And don't think that the next round of orders will turn out as a win for Boeing.

Back
Top Bottom