The Official GTA Online TMS PC Crew | General Discussion Thread

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
139,243
Location
Belgium
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | General Discussion Thread

ThePro said:
Just joined the crew :)
Username? I'll promote you to a higher rank.
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
139,243
Location
Belgium
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | General Discussion Thread

Gonna play for a while now with Mauri to earn some big GTA dollars because the new sportcars are coming tomorrow.
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
139,243
Location
Belgium
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | General Discussion Thread

Ugh can't wait to play the Business update.. Damn school work.
I'll be on at 22:00 GMT+1
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
139,243
Location
Belgium
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | General Discussion Thread

RockStar248 said:
Just thought I'd mention it; I'm in the crew now :3
Alright :biggrin:
Hit me up in this topic when you wanna play.
 

Mauri

Custom title here
Global Moderator
Messages
6,772
Location
Finland
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | General Discussion Thread

Crew emblem has been updated to something really sweet.

I used this emblem glitch tutorial to make it, so yeah, not completely made by me.

Tquk2R8_rEM[/media]]
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
139,243
Location
Belgium
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | General Discussion Thread

^ Awesome work Mauri, I love the new emblem :biggrin:
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
139,243
Location
Belgium
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | General Discussion Thread

Was trying to do the money glitch when someone kept killing me.. Turns out it was Sty lol. Please don't kill me Sty.
EDIT: Just got a message that he couldn't resist. :biggrin:
 

Stybar

durrrr
Messages
11,494
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | General Discussion Thread

Mave said:
Was trying to do the money glitch when someone kept killing me.. Turns out it was Sty lol. Please don't kill me Sty.
EDIT: Just got a message that he couldn't resist. :biggrin:
I saw you coming on the map, and decided to wait with a sniper rifle. I'm sorry man, but it was too good an opportunity to pass :biggrin:
Also, appearantly there is a playlist of missions for big cash. It consists of 16 x the mission Coveted, netting a nice 15000$ per time completed. And the mission itself is pretty easy, just sniping and stealing a container.
Mave, wanna go a couple of times in the car-sell-cooldown time?
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
139,243
Location
Belgium
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | General Discussion Thread

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Was trying to do the money glitch when someone kept killing me.. Turns out it was Sty lol. Please don't kill me Sty.
EDIT: Just got a message that he couldn't resist. :biggrin:
I saw you coming on the map, and decided to wait with a sniper rifle. I'm sorry man, but it was too good an opportunity to pass :biggrin:
Also, appearantly there is a playlist of missions for big cash. It consists of 16 x the mission Coveted, netting a nice 15000$ per time completed. And the mission itself is pretty easy, just sniping and stealing a container.
Mave, wanna go a couple of times in the car-sell-cooldown time?
I actually only came online to do the glitch so I could get my $133K, really should get back to studying
BUT
I can probably play tonight and definitely tomorrow during this time, good for you?
 

Stybar

durrrr
Messages
11,494
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | General Discussion Thread

Tomorrow will be tricky, I'm gone at 16:00 for an hour or so. I'll be available the rest of the week though.
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
139,243
Location
Belgium
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | General Discussion Thread

Stybar said:
Tomorrow will be tricky, I'm gone at 16:00 for an hour or so. I'll be available the rest of the week though.
Alright gonna be good for our RP as well.
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
139,243
Location
Belgium
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PC Crew | General Discussion Thread

New content is pretty good so far! Prepped the first 3 setups and completed 1 setup with Mauri, we'll continue tomorrow around 7:30 PM GMT (8:30 PM my time) if anyone wants to join!
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
139,243
Location
Belgium
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PC Crew | General Discussion Thread

I will actually be on a bit later due to a change of dinner plans.. Will be on at 9 GMT+1 CET.
http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/?t=9pm&tz=Antwerp&
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
139,243
Location
Belgium
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PC Crew | General Discussion Thread

Joining online right now, will continue new heists series. Hit me up on Steam if you want to join.
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
139,243
Location
Belgium
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PC Crew | General Discussion Thread

Was fun guys.




My stomach still hurts from laughing when Mauri managed to land his car upside down and we failed the setup while reaching the final checkpoint.




Surprisingly the heist itself was easier than the last setup

 

Donald

Wah! Lurking since '09
Administrator
Messages
153
Location
Duckburg
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PC Crew | General Discussion Thread

Was great fun, looking forward to this evening!
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
139,243
Location
Belgium
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PC Crew | General Discussion Thread

Will be on in 10 minutes!
 
Top