The Official GTA Online TMS PC Crew | General Discussion Thread

Stybar

durrrr
Messages
11,116
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | Join Now

I'll join, but I don't know when I'll get GTA5... I haven't pre-ordered it :(
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
135,807
Location
Belgium
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | Join Now

Stybar said:
I'll join, but I don't know when I'll get GTA5... I haven't pre-ordered it :(
You can also buy it on the PSN store, but that's digital of course..
 

Stybar

durrrr
Messages
11,116
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | Join Now

Mave said:
Stybar said:
I'll join, but I don't know when I'll get GTA5... I haven't pre-ordered it :(
You can also buy it on the PSN store, but that's digital of course..
Yes, but that's 59,99$, I only got 50$ on my account... I think I'll just try and pre-order it at Gamemania or something.
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
135,807
Location
Belgium
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | Join Now

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
I'll join, but I don't know when I'll get GTA5... I haven't pre-ordered it :(
You can also buy it on the PSN store, but that's digital of course..
Yes, but that's 59,99$, I only got 50$ on my account... I think I'll just try and pre-order it at Gamemania or something.
That's where I ordered as well =D
 

Impulse

LozL
Messages
7,847
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | Join Now

I might buy it for the PS3 once it gets released.
 

Stybar

durrrr
Messages
11,116
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | Join Now

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
I'll join, but I don't know when I'll get GTA5... I haven't pre-ordered it :(
You can also buy it on the PSN store, but that's digital of course..
Yes, but that's 59,99$, I only got 50$ on my account... I think I'll just try and pre-order it at Gamemania or something.
That's where I ordered as well =D
Pre-ordered it.
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
135,807
Location
Belgium
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | Join Now

Impulse said:
I might buy it for the PS3 once it gets released.
When you do, make sure to join the crew :biggrin:
 

Impulse

LozL
Messages
7,847
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | Join Now

Pre orderd it for 50 euros.
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
135,807
Location
Belgium
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | Join Now

Impulse said:
Pre orderd it for 50 euros.
Join the crew then :biggrin:



Mauri & Stybar: Promoted you guys!

 

Impulse

LozL
Messages
7,847
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | Join Now

Joined the crew (about 2 weeks ago) :tongue:
 

Corsefied

Well-Known Member
Messages
504
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | Join Now

Hey! I'm getting the game on thuesday! I'll join the Crew then ! :) Looking forward to this so much!
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
135,807
Location
Belgium
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | Join Now

Corsefied said:
Hey! I'm getting the game on thuesday! I'll join the Crew then ! :) Looking forward to this so much!
Give us your Rockstar username already, so I can add you to the team :biggrin:
 

Corsefied

Well-Known Member
Messages
504
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | Join Now

I heard rumours that GTA Online might go cross-platform. I joined the crew, but I'm playing on Xbox so i dont know for sure whether I'm going to be able to play with you or not. We'll see in a week!
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
135,807
Location
Belgium
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | Join Now

Corsefied said:
I heard rumours that GTA Online might go cross-platform. I joined the crew, but I'm playing on Xbox so i dont know for sure whether I'm going to be able to play with you or not. We'll see in a week!
We'll see indeed! Would be pretty cool.
 

Corsefied

Well-Known Member
Messages
504
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | Join Now

the technology is there.. so I really dont see a reason why it shouldn't be cross-platform, but you never know, rockstar has done some much with Gta so It's probably not very high on their priority list .
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
135,807
Location
Belgium
Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | Join Now

Two days left people!
 
Top