The minimal dark theme is live

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Decided to make a very lightweight, but dark theme. Today it's finished.
It's as minimal as possible, the board index is now about half in height of what it looks like in other themes.

Some screenshots:

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Fancy hover effects, and previous, next links now are in the same style as the other buttons.

8.jpg

9.jpg

Available by selecting "Minimal Dark" under "Look and layout" setting in your profile.

Please do report bugs.

Not sure if I'm going to keep the other dark theme, since this one is so much better. Will await feedback though.
The normal "white" theme will also undergo these drastic changes and end up with a more minimal look. (will probably just copy and modify the minimal dark theme)

Fucken sweet job, Mave :3

Also, i noticed the minimal dark theme appeared twice in the list. Probably a glitch?

Stybar said:
Fucken sweet job, Mave :3

Also, i noticed the minimal dark theme appeared twice in the list. Probably a glitch?

No bug there, it was the revamped light theme I'm working on, but I hid it for now.
Also you agree that this one is better than the other dark one? If you and the other members agree I'll disable it. (too many themes is a lot of maintenance with updates)

I prefered the outlines on the old dark theme. Now the background for the posts is the same as the background for the rest of the page, which can get a bit disorientating on long posts. But I guess that's also just a matter of being used to the old scheme.

Stybar said:
I prefered the outlines on the old dark theme. Now the background for the posts is the same as the background for the rest of the page, which can get a bit disorientating on long posts. But I guess that's also just a matter of being used to the old scheme.
Yeah, it's part of the minimal look I was trying to achieve. But no worries, I'll leave the old theme available as well.

Back
Top Bottom