Minecraft

Well, there is still some talk of Minecraft on TMS after all. I just seen Avalkiz on Skype and it made me wonder about the forums. I have been playing on the server started by Satisfiction since shortly after TMS closed. Rock is right, there's some other TMS players still on there. Though like many servers, the energy dies off after awhile because few people have the patience to maintain a server full time, and finding good help long term is near impossible. I know cause I started one as well when TMS dropped theirs.
Though mine focused more on enhanced vanilla like TMS was to provide a place that wasn't PVP like Phobos. Though they eventually opened up a survival non PvP server as well so I joined.

If you ever decide to start another one let me know. I loved TMS before it fell apart.

sketchman1981 said:
Well, there is still some talk of Minecraft on TMS after all. I just seen Avalkiz on Skype and it made me wonder about the forums. I have been playing on the server started by Satisfiction since shortly after TMS closed. Rock is right, there's some other TMS players still on there. Though like many servers, the energy dies off after awhile because few people have the patience to maintain a server full time, and finding good help long term is near impossible. I know cause I started one as well when TMS dropped theirs.
Though mine focused more on enhanced vanilla like TMS was to provide a place that wasn't PVP like Phobos. Though they eventually opened up a survival non PvP server as well so I joined.

If you ever decide to start another one let me know. I loved TMS before it fell apart.
If I ever start another one, I'll make sure to let all the old players know :wink:

Mave said:
sketchman1981 said:

If I ever start another one, I'll make sure to let all the old players know :wink:
In the mean time everyone can just use server.phobospvp.com and hop onto the survival server :wink:

A quiet life

QBe0Nhg.jpg

Yeah, I would too.

IF I COULD REMEMBER MY GODDAMN ACCOUNT DETAILS

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Yeah, I would too.

https://account.mojang.com/password
+ search your mails for Mojang?
I already did both of those, but the email I registered with is unavailable to me now. So the password got reset, but the mail gets send to a wrong email address.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Yeah, I would too.

I already did both of those, but the email I registered with is unavailable to me now. So the password got reset, but the mail gets send to a wrong email address.
Ah damnit that sucks, I remember I bought Minecraft alpha (or beta?) really cheap back in they day, but the price is at least double now...

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Yeah, I would too.

Ah damnit that sucks, I remember I bought Minecraft alpha (or beta?) really cheap back in they day, but the price is at least double now...
Yeah same. I remember when I bought it, and I tried some common email/password combos for that time, but to no avail.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Yeah, I would too.

Yeah same. I remember when I bought it, and I tried some common email/password combos for that time, but to no avail.
I guess you're out of options then.. sucks.

Yo Sty, you might be able to get your account back!
I had a similar problem, but I was able to provide the PayPal transaction number. Mojang then changed my mail address.

Yo Sty, you might be able to get your account back!
I had a similar problem, but I was able to provide the PayPal transaction number. Mojang then changed my mail address.
@Stybar never give up on a solution, not even after two years :laugh:
Let us know if this works.

Back
Top Bottom