The best SA-MP servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Let's make this a list of the best servers that SA-MP has to offer us.

Now I do not know many good servers (besides SFSFv2 which has no IP yet)

So guys why don't you post the best servers you know in here, so we can have a nice little list :wink:

Please give the full info you get you 'copy the server info' in SA-MP + The main genre/type of GM

Re: The best Stunt/Freeroam Servers

Because I only play them much :tongue:

But okay, I'll change it to every genre, and we can have an organised list in the first post with the genre etc.

I don't really play SA-MP much anymore (Haven't for the past 2 months or so) but I heard SP is okay. And I guess they're cool with SFSF now.

Dunno the IP and stuff though, don't even know their URL

Stunt Planet is cool. I've never fought them, Foxy and Cutie are good friends to me as well.

oh, Mave -> I thought you quit?

World Of Stunting :: 188.72.230.16:7777
HostName: World of Stunting
Address: 188.72.230.16:7777
Players: .../ 490
Mode: World of Stunting
Map: San Andreas

Basically a freeroam server, with stunts, jobs, DMs, 1v1, Stunt Tournaments (Just like Turf Wars, but your gang has to complete a stunt to win the land!)
I enjoy it a lot when I play SAMP :sir:

Andre said:
Stunt Planet is cool. I've never fought them, Foxy and Cutie are good friends to me as well.

I had, but I have the urge to play, and to map again :)

WoS (JaToch's server) is awesome. However he got pissed off with all the attacks and tries to assassinate his identity so he gave up on further development and running the community so the server will be down in a year. But I envy the web system they have developed. Great server.

Mave said:
Andre said:

I had, but I have the urge to play, and to map again :)
Why did you quit SFSFv2 in the first place then?

BTT Pls!

HostName: [SAP] Server for pilots
Address: 188.72.218.108:7777
Players: X / 40
Ping: 57
Mode: SAP Flights (v.1.101)
Map: SAP Islands

This is one of my favourite servers. In order to join you have to awnser questions :biggrin: It has a HUGE map, with islands which are 12 km away from the mainland!

HostName: San Andreas Cops And Robbers [0.3a]
Address: 64.79.68.146:7777
Players: 154 / 300
Ping: 171
Mode: Cops And Robbers

I play on this server often. It's nice, because you have to do something and not 'just' stunt. (But I <3 Stunting.)

Thanks Panki, already played on the first one like two years ago, will check the other one out too !

HostName: eLg Clan's Freeroam/Roleplay
Address: 217.18.70.76:3233
Players: X / 32
Ping: X
Mode: Freeroam/RolePlay/RealLife

HostName: Counter Strike Source for SA:MP V7
Address: 188.40.101.10:1111
Players: 3 / 500
Ping: 60
Mode: SAMP-CSS
Map: Building Site SF

This server would be EPIC with more players D:

Andre said:
WoS (JaToch's server) is awesome. However he got pissed off with all the attacks and tries to assassinate his identity so he gave up on further development and running the community so the server will be down in a year. But I envy the web system they have developed. Great server.

It's not so great..

First, for their homepage they used a pre-made template plus pre-made Ajax and for their panel they used SMF w/ a pre-made template and just hover over effects.

Thing that makes me confused is, i saw the template that the server site uses and they never replaced the logo icon on the template, just the letters..

Otherwise, the server is fully developed by them and it's pretty nice.

Yeah, I know the theme is not made by them. It is the Noize theme or something but it was for sale once and was leaked, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom