Testing my movie cfg

I don't like movie cfg's. Especially in COD4. :<

Lucky you though. Running all that so smoothly.

Grazy. said:
Lucky you though. Running all that so smoothly.
It takes a fuckload of screenshots, then you edit them and export them in a .avi file hence the smoothness :tongue:
GP TOLD ME THIS, mern.

The Cfg? It's the Paradise config edited to my likings by me :tongue:

Nimphioüs said:
What's a cfg? (if config, config for what?)

Yep, Config. Config for the game, with this cfg file executed the game looks however you specified it to in the cfg file. For example (Some things I did) you can boost up reflections, change the sun brightness, change the sun color, change sun location (Move the sun around in 360 degree space :O), custom depth of field, custom field of view, and a lot more stuff.

Pretty simple to edit. Looks like this (Except there's quite a few more lines in the pRds cfg):
Code:
seta r_glow "0"
seta r_glow_allowed "0"
seta r_glowTweakEnable "0"
seta r_glowUseTweaks "0"
seta r_specularcolorscale "5"
seta r_lighttweaksunlight "1.4"
seta r_fog "1"
seta ragdoll_enable "0"
seta r_desaturation "0"
seta r_dof_enable "1"
seta r_dof_Tweak "1"
seta r_dof_farblur 4
seta r_dof_farend 7000
seta r_dof_farstart 500
seta r_dof_nearblur 7
seta r_dof_nearend 45
seta r_dof_nearstart 10
seta r_dof_bias 0.5

And while in-game you can type the commands in the console to see a description of what they do.
seta just tells the game to input the command following it, like /r_specularcolorscale "5" (Which boosts up reflections, the default setting for this is 1)

You can't use cfgs while you're playing, but while you're playing you do /record (demoname) and it will record everything happening in the game, all information recieved and sent about the game. You can then go back and play this later, which is when you exec the cfg and it makes it sexy enough to record with fraps or Avidemo :)

Mauri said:
I had his .cfg, but sadly my laptop couldn't run it :<<<

You know, you should still try recording an AVIdemo with it on, technically even though the game won't run smoothly regularly with it on, AVIdemo changes the game to make it exactly the FPS you want. So as long as the game doesn't completely freeze when you turn on cfg, avidemo should still work and output a smooooooth video :)

Yeah I'll share the cfg later, I'll make a small readme and then upload it to Mediafire or sth for people. (If you want it PM me)

Back
Top Bottom