Tarantino Still Working on "Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
I know that it's silly to believe anything that Quentin Tarantino says, especially since he promises quite a bit and delivers on about 2% of it. I still can't believe that "Inglourious Basterds" got off the ground.

Apparently another one of Tarantino's projects may become a reality as well. The Quentin Tarantino Archives is reporting that the director is still planning to release "Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair," which combines both "Kill Bill" movies as was presented at Cannes in 2006.

Here is what Tarantino told the site: "We've actually added some things to it. We did a whole little chapter that I wrote and designed for the animated sequence, that we never did, because we figured, back when it was gonna be one big movie, it was going to be too long, so we didn't do it. So when we were talking about re-releasing it, they asked is there anything you can put in, and I said no I put everything in there, but... there's one sequence that we wouldn't even have to shoot! So we got together with Production IG and did it, and it's really cool. So it's this little seven minute sequence, it's really cool, it's in the O-Ren chapter."

Are you planning on buying "Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair"?

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=11721&count=0

Back
Top Bottom