Switzerland

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
I'm going skiing (snowboarding for me) with Steffy and her parents for the weekend, will be back Sunday evening late.
Will be able to post a little bit today and Saturday. (as I have to catch a plane today, finish a deadline and do an exam)

Hopefully I don't break something :laugh:

Break a leg!
Oh no, wait, on second thought, don't break a leg.
Have fun.

Stybar said:
Break a leg!
Oh no, wait, on second thought, don't break a leg.
Have fun.

On the plane now.
Waiting in the gate was more fun than usual as I was able to pair my PS3 controller with my iPad to play GTA SA :3
haWqOlr.jpg

Damn, you can do that? Didn't know.
I tried hooking it up to my laptop once, that didn't go well. Tried playing TDU with it, but it wouldn't accept the joysticks as valid input.

Stybar said:
Damn, you can do that? Didn't know.
I tried hooking it up to my laptop once, that didn't go well. Tried playing TDU with it, but it wouldn't accept the joysticks as valid input.
Yeah, it's even easier on Android devices to do it, had to jailbreak my iPad in order to do so.

@Panki thanks mate!

In the gate, got an hour to kill, will start catching up on posting in ~3 hours.

Got home a lot later than expected, plane arrived late in Switzerland and flight itself had some heavy turbulence, was falling a sleep when I almost knocked myself the fuck out.

Mave said:
Got home a lot later than expected, plane arrived late in Switzerland and flight itself had some heavy turbulence, was falling a sleep when I almost knocked myself the fuck out.

How the fuck did you manage that?

Stybar said:
Mave said:

Sudden heavy turbulence and my head wacked against the airplane window.

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:

0_o

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:

0_o
"Almost knocked myself the fuck out" was exaggerated a bit though :tongue:

Panki said:
Mave said:
Panki said:
Mave said:
novokyiv said:
How's Switzerland? I've dreamed of going there my entire life.
Beautiful.
>tfw switzerland is 30km away from me
Nice, I don't think I was close to you though, I was in Lausanne near Geneva.
Gotta come to Basel sometimes brotha.
I go to Lausanne every few months, but damn Basel is 198 km away.

novokyiv said:
Is the German spoken in Switzerland understandable by an average guy from, say, Berlin?
No clue, only have been in the French part.

Back
Top Bottom