Suggestions for new V-Admin :)

Y

Yaheli

As some of you may know, I am the developer of the V-Admin filterscript. It has been a little over 2 months since the last version was released and I have made almost no progress on a new version (thus making this the longest time between versions yet :guns:). So now I ask you, TMS Members, to give me some unique ideas to make V-Admin better then the rest and keep it one of the most download admin scripts in sa-mp.

I really appreciate everyone who suggests here and I am lokking forward to seeing some very nice ideas! :wink:

/dump, will dump the player and its car in the ocean (good for hydra spawners)

btw yaheli, how's sa-fe's race script?

shiznit said:
/pweapons shows witch weapons and how much ammo player has(hood to get ammo hackers)

Already have that... here's a link to the thread so you can see what it already has...

EDIT: forgot the link :whistling: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=53074

How bout "/torture"? This is the cmd i figured out myself. It locks the player into a golf kart with broken tires and he cant use any cmds. This tortures more than jail :tongue:

shiznit said:
How bout "/torture"? This is the cmd i figured out myself. It locks the player into a golf kart with broken tires and he cant use any cmds. This tortures more than jail :tongue:

Real torture would be cooler, like being locked into a lie down animation, then other people have baseball bats :biggrin:

Well... I already have /cage so I don't think these are necassary :huh:

Back
Top Bottom