Strong Password Generator

Nice generator, but I have some doubts because they are generated on a site. I prefer the "pwgen" programm on Linux. It can generate easy to remember passwords, or strong and long passwords.

Contradicts the point of having a strong password. Write them in your brain :O!

Mave said:
Save them somewhere then lol
If I save them somewhere, then anyone can get it. And if I save them on my E-Mail with a pass, then i would need my pass to login, but I don't remember it and I'm trying to get it through my email... And there can be 100 more examples. At the end, this website us useless :doh:

I use the same PW for everything (except samp related things) and nobody will ever guess it.

Every single one of my passwords are separately generated, and because of my intelligence, after looking at the password once, I auto remember it. Besides SA:MP, most servers don't have the account users passwords hashed, like what happened previously with SA:FE :T.

Also is was Oussiam(aka vendetta)(aka noob) who logged attempted to log into Yaheli's, Zezombia's and Mave's account. He also logged into shiznet's on the SA:FE forum and accepted his own app. ::)

And ROFL:
#sa-mp said:
[13:31:19] <OuassimX> Fuck u dugi
[13:31:41] * OuassimX has quit IRC (User has been permanently banned from FFSNetwork (evasion))

FeaR said:
because of my intelligence, after looking at the password once, I auto remember it.

Stop saying shit like that, you arent cool or funny, and everyone knows your just trying to be cool.

GPow69 said:
FeaR said:
because of my intelligence, after looking at the password once, I auto remember it.

Stop saying shit like that, you arent cool or funny, and everyone knows your just trying to be cool.
Trying to be cool? roflwut.

Everyone is anonymous on the interwebz, there's no point of acting 'cool', I have no one to impress here, that's just my personality.

Yeah because of my super brain power I've got a 240 IQ and can remember any of those passwords straight off with only looking at half of each. I can beat the shit out of anybody I meet, and if needed, I can gather my gang and we can go take over china using chopsticks as weapons. Last time someone looked at me funny, I looked straight back and his head exploded. I've got a "take over the world easy button" sitting right in font of me.

It's all true, just the way I am. I've no reason to lie, it the fucking internet, what would I be trying to hide? That I have a 2" dick, like men and have never had a friend in real life so I spend my solitary time trying to make people think I'm the best motherfucker on the internet and could hack the fuck out of your ass so don't even hint towards my real sexuality? Hell no officer Tenpenny!

Sounds like 99% of all Americans I've met.

Back
Top Bottom