Sony HMZ-T1 OLED Goggles

Grazy. said:
Better start downloading REALLY High definition movies.
Not really, it says it only supports 720p.. That's not much.

What about storage? Does it store the movies, or stream from your computer?

Interesting concept, although it's not really new having a screen for each eye.

That looks like something that'd give you cancer, but so does everything else these days.

I think that'd be cool for watching movies alone, but with friends it'd be weird to sit in a room with those on and not be watching the same screen, I don't think it'd be as enjoyable in that aspect

GPow69 said:
That looks like something that'd give you cancer, but so does everything else these days.

I think that'd be cool for watching movies alone, but with friends it'd be weird to sit in a room with those on and not be watching the same screen, I don't think it'd be as enjoyable in that aspect

Cancer? I doubt that, I'd just say eye issues, mostly ending up blind, but no cancer, unless those glasses are CRT :tongue:

I'm pretty sure anything electronic has the potential to cause problems... but again, so does everything these days.

GPow69 said:
I'm pretty sure anything electronic has the potential to cause problems... but again, so does everything these days.
Stop talking like a 80 year old.

GPow69 said:

Exactly what my gf said when I showed her this :tongue:
And I agree.

Back
Top Bottom